The Penuma® Silicone Implant

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
This video presents an innovative, 45 to 60 minute, the outpatient procedure of the insertion of a 510(k)-cleared silicone penile implant called Penuma®. The device is used for the cosmetic correction of penile soft tissue deformities. The device is made of medical-grade silicone. The implant is available in three sizes varying in length and girth and is further contoured by the physician in the operating room to ensure appropriate and safe sizing for the patient's anatomy.

The patient in the video is a 36-year-old male who has normal erections. He experienced penile dysmorphia and desired penile enhancement. The physician demonstrates the main areas of the procedure, beginning with the appropriate prep of the patient followed by a ~2-inch incision in the suprapubic region. The space superior to the pubic bone is opened, and the penis is everted. The ventral/urethral area of the penis is kept intact. The distal end of the silicone implant is attached under the corona of the penis using a series of sutures. The proximal end of the implant is left un-sutured in the space created superior to the pubic bone. The penis is then examined for sizing and to ensure that suture knots are buried. The incision is then sutured and a surgical drain is left in place for ~48 to 72 hours.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Screenshot (8383).png

Screenshot (8387).png

JoseM

I bet no health plans cover this procedure. It is very convenient for those of us who are under average. At 60, I believe I will go with the penile implant pumps...

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Some more info here

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com