Hello all - this is my first post in this forum. I needed some advice/consultation. Appreciate everyone's support!
- I started with HCG Mono 250ui 2x a week Jan 24th of this year. Didn't notice much benefits, so moved over to TRT. I still do the HCG though to maintain fertility and testicular size.
- I started TRT Feb 21st. Felt benefits like 6-7 weeks in (took sometime). Didn't feel like superman, but had more motivation, more consistent energy, better libido, etc.
- TRT dose was 150mg/week CYP, IM.
- I had very itchy head/dandruff. I now use shampoos like Nizoral, biotin, etc. every day. I previously had this issue, but with TRT it got much worse.
- I get headaches in the morning sometimes. Not sure why. I can't seem to find much info on this.
- I had insomnia and couldn't get to deep sleep when I started TRT. Seems a bit better now, but I feel like it's a hit or miss. Some days I'm OK and other's I'm not. Some days I'm easily up at 5am and others I won't wake up before 6am.
- Doctor suggested pregnelenone 60mg a night (last week). I took it once, but I'm hesitant to do it, unless a blood draw shows its necessary. Same thing with DHEA. I felt weird the next morning. Not sure if it's the cause or not.
- I definitely have an increase in acne. Does not bother me though.
- Muscles feel tight in the lower back sometimes.
- Definitely more emotional with the increase in Estrogen. Music sounds better to the ears and I'm more sensitive than I used to be. Movies are more entertaining LOL. I have mixed feelings about it though.
Results so Far:
- I took a blood test 5 days after my 7th week TRT injection. I probably should have done it sooner, but my timing was off with the weekend in between. Free T went from 7.3 to 18.4. Total T went from 231 to 712. E went from 12.7 to 36.
- Don't have all the markers like SHBG, PSA, etc. Not sure why my doctor didn't include those. I'll request those next time, or get it done elsewhere to get a better picture. I'll also get blood tests done with 2-3 days of injections.
- My thyroid panels were off before starting TRT, so I started Thyroid supplements early this year. Blood tests show improvements.
- Vitamin D was very low. Taking supplements for this as well.
Changes after last blood tests and questions:
- I moved from 150mg/week cyp to 85mg twice a week about a week ago. I feel something is off since doing this. Like I don't have that same energy all day, and just feel off. What do you think the reason is? Do you think this because I changed my dose down, so there is a "transition" time before it stabilizes (like a few more weeks)?
- Anything else you see is a concern from the info above?
- Does the headaches mean anything?
- I am meeting with the doctor in like 8 weeks or so, but wanted to get inputs from some of the experienced folks here so I can be better prepared. Thank you all!