Newbie on pellets...did I just screw up?

Buy Lab Tests Online

LetsGoHokies

That's right my doc prescribed "1mg 2x/wk of an AI with an e2 of 43.5??? A total of 2mg a week of adex"

It sounds like that is too high from the responses. I did have my
hematicrit tested at 4 months, no issues, I'm now at 5 going on 6. I normally donate blood a couple of times a year, but I do want to keep an eye on this regardless. I haven't had my PSA retested, but I will in my annual.

Honestly, I'm not sure I'm ready to start on any AI at this time. There are some other things to do it would seem as well. Further, limit my caffeine for starters,...but I'm not sure if this would impact the T to E conversion pathway or if this is just effective for non-TRT folks. But primarily, dial back my T next time.

Guys, I am seriously considering going with another service. I forgot about Defy, I may give them a call. I did talk to the guys at Checkd, but again, the price point was pretty high.

Thanks again for the sounding board. I need to come here more often. Doing TRT with only yourself and the Dr. feels like you're crossing the Atlantic by yourself on a dingy. Not advised! haha.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
That's right my doc prescribed "1mg 2x/wk of an AI with an e2 of 43.5??? A total of 2mg a week of adex"

hematicrit tested at 4 months, no issues, I'm now at 5 going on 6. I normally donate blood a couple of times a year, but I do want to keep an eye on this regardless. I haven't had my PSA retested, but I will in my annual.

Honestly, I'm not sure I'm ready to start on any AI at this time. There are some other things to do it would seem as well. Further, limit my caffeine for starters,...but I'm not sure if this would impact the T to E conversion pathway or if this is just effective for non-TRT folks. But primarily, dial back my T next time.

Guys, I am seriously considering going with another service. I forgot about Defy, I may give them a call. I did talk to the guys at Checkd, but again, the price point was pretty high.

Thanks again for the sounding board. I need to come here more often. Doing TRT with only yourself and the Dr. feels like you're crossing the Atlantic by yourself on a dingy. Not advised! haha.
I definitely would go to a new TRT doctor, you need a good protocol. So many uninformed TRT doctors crash men estrogen and the patience give up on TRT. I believe AIs are the most overly prescribed drug in TRT.

CoastWatcher

Two milligrams of anastrozole...you were wise to that aside. Contact Defy, pursue other local options. You have a good idea of what NOT to do with a TRT protocol - a good doctor will help you pull it all together.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me