Nandrolone for Mood | Feeling much Better..

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fortunate

Good talk, trt seems to be for some a damned if you do, damned if you don't type of scenario, i am also one of those who cannot maintain feeling good on protocols, and currently cannot tolerate the usual trt doses. I am caught in this cycle of going on and off, sometimes i feel worse on trt, but the depressive symptoms that creep up after a while in the natural state become too much eventually. I could not tolerate 50mg life extension pregnenolone, it is detrimental to sleep even in the morning. 10mg under the tongue is ok but does not seem to be doing anything. I believe there are individual differences in how the oral preg is metabolized, and it is never the same as pregnenolone produced in your body. My next trial might be to do clomid on as needed basis, or proviron on occasion. Who knows. We don't have multiuse vials in Finland so that sucks, all the enanthate in europe is in ampoules without preservative, in castor oil, sure you can put it in an empty vial but it is a little sketchy.
Plus one on the first half of your post here, brother!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Another Great Day

I started Nandrolone a few weeks ago. I take it as part of my TRT treatment along with Test cypionate. 200mgs Test/ 150mgs of Deca every week.

I've noticed a difference already in my mood. I've suffered from clinical depression and anxiety for many years.

This protocol and combo was prescribed to me by Andrew Tylander from Hormone Health and wellness at West Palm Beach Florida.

Now that I'm experiencing less pain during the night, I'm sleeping better. And because I'm sleeping better, my mood is better!

I'm much more energetic and positive as well. I'm 51 years old, and have been on TRT For almost a year. Just added Deca to my regimen. I'm looking forward to achieving better health as I continue to feel better.
Have you had labs drawn? 6 months ago I was prescribed 75 mg Nandrolone and 150mg testosterone weekly. I will not mention the HRT clinic. Felt good, stronger. Then I had my labs draw.
Hemoglobin 18.3 g/dl range 13.0-16.5g/dl
Hematocrit 53.9% range 38-50g/dl
Testosterone total >1,500 ng/dl
Free test > 44.82ng/dl range 4.7-24.4 ng/dl

I had no idea the levels were that high, no headaches, no symptoms. The day after I received my labs I had therapeutic phlebotomy, ended the nandrolone.

Gman86

Have you had labs drawn? 6 months ago I was prescribed 75 mg Nandrolone and 150mg testosterone weekly. I will not mention the HRT clinic. Felt good, stronger. Then I had my labs draw.
Hemoglobin 18.3 g/dl range 13.0-16.5g/dl
Hematocrit 53.9% range 38-50g/dl
Testosterone total >1,500 ng/dl
Free test > 44.82ng/dl range 4.7-24.4 ng/dl

I had no idea the levels were that high, no headaches, no symptoms. The day after I received my labs I had therapeutic phlebotomy, ended the nandrolone.
How’d u feel mood wise and sexually on the test and nandrolone?

U think u felt better on that protocol, or on the protocol ur currently on, which I assume is just test alone

Another Great Day

How’d u feel mood wise and sexually on the test and nandrolone?

U think u felt better on that protocol, or on the protocol ur currently on, which I assume is just test alone
Mood was good, sex drive was up, strength was up, I would like to be on the nandrolone. Think I will take a 3 month break, get labs and start back at 25mg weekly of nan. I should have mentioned, my MD gave me a range for both of these products. I chose the high range, it is my fault. This may be unrelated because it cannot be "proven" but I had a pain in my left knee when I stretched down into a low squat position (no weights) and a substantial weakness in my right wrist when doing bicep curls or hammer curls with dumbbells. Both of those issues ended a few weeks after starting nandrolone.

Gman86

Mood was good, sex drive was up, strength was up, I would like to be on the nandrolone. Think I will take a 3 month break, get labs and start back at 25mg weekly of nan. I should have mentioned, my MD gave me a range for both of these products. I chose the high range, it is my fault. This may be unrelated because it cannot be "proven" but I had a pain in my left knee when I stretched down into a low squat position (no weights) and a substantial weakness in my right wrist when doing bicep curls or hammer curls with dumbbells. Both of those issues ended a few weeks after starting nandrolone.
I mean, nandrolone is extremely well known for decreasing joint pain, so I highly doubt the improvements with ur knee while squatting was “unrelated” lol. And it most likely helped with ur wrist weakness too I would imagine.

I personally didn’t see anything wrong with ur labs while on test and nandrolone. I wouldn’t personally be concerned if my HCT and HGB were at those levels. As long as ur vitals are in check, mainly BP, and u don’t have high platelets, I see no reason to worry about those HCT and/ or HGB levels. Think those are perfectly healthy levels for most guys. That level of HGB just means more oxygen running through ur veins, and HCT is just a ratio of RBC’s to total blood volume, so u could easily get that down closer to 50 with just making sure he properly hydrated, which most people aren’t. But a HCT of 53 is nothing to worry about for most guys, imo. If u feel better mentally, physically and sexually on test plus nandrolone, just hop back on at a lower dose and see if I can still get the benefits. And if u want to know how to better hydrate urself, feel free to PM me, it’s relatively easy, but most people still aren’t aware of how to do it unfortunately

I like to keep my total and free T right around where urs was, it’s where I seem to feel my best. But my HCT stays around 49-50. I believe it’s cuz I’m actually properly hydrated. Drinking plain water does not hydrate u the way people think, and can actually dilute electrolytes. And electrolytes are needed for proper hydration of our cells. So drinking too much plain water can actually be somewhat counterproductive

Last edited:

Mastodont

I like to keep my total and free T right around where urs was, it’s where I seem to feel my best. But my HCT stays around 49-50. I believe it’s cuz I’m actually properly hydrated. Drinking plain water does not hydrate u the way people think, and can actually dilute electrolytes. And electrolytes are needed for proper hydration of our cells. So drinking too much plain water can actually be somewhat counterproductive
Care to elaborate publicly just a little, on the secrets to hydration?

Gman86

Care to elaborate publicly just a little, on the secrets to hydration?
Not at all. There’s probably different ways of doing it, but the way I do it is I only drink mineral water, and as soon as I open a bottle I’ll pour a little liquid magnesium chloride and Celtic sea salt in. The key is basically just making sure u only drink water with electrolytes in it. Otherwise it mostly just goes right through u and doesn’t actually hydrate ur cells all that well

Mastodont

Not at all. There’s probably different ways of doing it, but the way I do it is I only drink mineral water, and as soon as I open a bottle I’ll pour a little liquid magnesium chloride and Celtic sea salt in. The key is basically just making sure u only drink water with electrolytes in it. Otherwise it mostly just goes right through u and doesn’t actually hydrate ur cells all that well
I've been adding electrolyte mixes to water as well, still feels like i will pee it out at the same rate, still do it tough, lately i've been just adding little mag.

Another Great Day

I mean, nandrolone is extremely well known for decreasing joint pain, so I highly doubt the improvements with ur knee while squatting was “unrelated” lol. And it most likely helped with ur wrist weakness too I would imagine.

I personally didn’t see anything wrong with ur labs while on test and nandrolone. I wouldn’t personally be concerned if my HCT and HGB were at those levels. As long as ur vitals are in check, mainly BP, and u don’t have high platelets, I see no reason to worry about those HCT and/ or HGB levels. Think those are perfectly healthy levels for most guys. That level of HGB just means more oxygen running through ur veins, and HCT is just a ratio of RBC’s to total blood volume, so u could easily get that down closer to 50 with just making sure he properly hydrated, which most people aren’t. But a HCT of 53 is nothing to worry about for most guys, imo. If u feel better mentally, physically and sexually on test plus nandrolone, just hop back on at a lower dose and see if I can still get the benefits. And if u want to know how to better hydrate urself, feel free to PM me, it’s relatively easy, but most people still aren’t aware of how to do it unfortunately

Good information about to know about adding electrolytes to water. I drink about a gallon a day. How much is a "little" of the liquid magnesium chloride and Celtic sea salt?

Back to my labs for a moment. My BP was normal, my resting heart rate was normal. When my primary MD saw that my testosterone levels were greater than 1,500 he was telling me how dangerous that was for my health. When my HRT MD saw my testosterone levels he said, "Well they are a little high". I am surprised you said that you thought my HCT and HGB were not concerning outside of the range. When the HRT MD saw the HCT and HGB levels, his staff sent an order for phlebotomy and said I should start on Bromelain and Omega flax seed oil. Thanks.

Gman86

Good information about to know about adding electrolytes to water. I drink about a gallon a day. How much is a "little" of the liquid magnesium chloride and Celtic sea salt?

Back to my labs for a moment. My BP was normal, my resting heart rate was normal. When my primary MD saw that my testosterone levels were greater than 1,500 he was telling me how dangerous that was for my health. When my HRT MD saw my testosterone levels he said, "Well they are a little high". I am surprised you said that you thought my HCT and HGB were not concerning outside of the range. When the HRT MD saw the HCT and HGB levels, his staff sent an order for phlebotomy and said I should start on Bromelain and Omega flax seed oil. Thanks.
It really just depends how long a person has been researching and been involved in this stuff. At first everyone freaks out about a total T level of 1500 or higher, as well as a HCT over 49-50. But the longer u research this stuff the more u realize that u can maintain optimal health with a test level of 1500-2000, as well as a HCT of 50-55ish. So don’t blame ur primary for freaking out. Doubt they’ve done any research or had any formal training about sex hormones/ hematocrit levels. They might have been taught about HGB and HCT briefly just to pass a test, but that’s about it I would imagine. And I’m sure medical books err very much on the side of caution. Here’s some vids that explain why u probably don’t need to be as worried about a HCT of 53 and HGB of 18 as u think

(Dr Keith Nichols talks about HCT @ 4 mins in until 27 mins)

(1:05:00 - 1:07:30) they talk about why u don’t need to worry that much about donating blood with higher HCT levels

Gman86

And I drink two glass bottles of mineral after per day. They’re a little less than a liter each. I’m not sure exactly how much salt I put in each bottle. I don’t measure it. But it’s at least a 1/4 tsp per bottle. And then I use a product called Remag for the magnesium. It’s basically just liquid magnesium chloride. I put 1/2 tsp in each bottle, which equates to 150mg per bottle

T

tareload

It really just depends how long a person has been researching and been involved in this stuff. At first everyone freaks out about a total T level of 1500 or higher, as well as a HCT over 49-50. But the longer u research this stuff the more u realize that u can maintain optimal health with a test level of 1500-2000, as well as a HCT of 50-55ish. So don’t blame ur primary for freaking out. Doubt they’ve done any research or had any formal training about sex hormones/ hematocrit levels. They might have been taught about HGB and HCT briefly just to pass a test, but that’s about it I would imagine. And I’m sure medical books err very much on the side of caution. Here’s some vids that explain why u probably don’t need to be as worried about a HCT of 53 and HGB of 18 as u think

(Dr Keith Nichols talks about HCT @ 4 mins in until 27 mins)

(1:05:00 - 1:07:30) they talk about why u don’t need to worry that much about donating blood with higher HCT levels
Pitiful. Arrogant and reckless. Still boggles my mind how someone who is supposed to practice the 4 pillars of medical ethics can put out this information.

How do I vote "unlike" instead of "like"?

These guys can't claim ignorance so then what is left to explain the behavior? Impossible to combat the misinformation.

Bullshit asymmetry principle at work. I spent a good part of the last 4 years combating this garbage but to what end? Infinite headed hydra.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gman86

Pitiful. Arrogant and reckless. Still boggles my mind how someone who is supposed to practice the 4 pillars of medical ethics can put out this information.

How do I vote "unlike" instead of "like"?

These guys can't claim ignorance so then what is left to explain the behavior? Impossible to combat the misinformation.

Bullshit asymmetry principle at work. I spent a good part of the last 4 years combating this garbage but to what end? Infinite headed hydra.
We each have our own opinions man, I respect urs even if they don’t align with mine. Idk if ur protocol is just completely out of whack, or if ur personality is just not suited well to interact with others in a healthy way, but instead of putting people down, why not just use that energy to give the guy some tips of ur own if u think the advice I gave him wasn’t any good

T

tareload

why not just use that energy to give the guy some tips of ur own if u think the advice I gave him wasn’t any good
Been there done that. For those interested they can look it up here and at TNation. Look for readalot and tareload's posts. Perhaps I should just put them all in one thread.

Good luck out there.

And no disrespect to you @Gman86. My comments directed at those who are trained to know better.

Gman86

Been there done that. For those interested they can look it up here and at TNation. Look for readalot and tareload's posts. Perhaps I should just put them all in one thread.

Good luck out there.

And no disrespect to you @Gman86. My comments directed at those who are trained to know better.
Appreciate u saying that at the end. But don’t get discouraged man, this is still a relatively new field, and it’s a lot of trial and error and people/ doctors having to figure things out on their own. Very very very few quality studies out there on male HRT unfortunately. But I feel like the field as a whole is slowly making progress, and slowly figuring out what’s actually going on in the body in regards to HRT, and everything that HRT affects.

But I think it’s extremely important for everyone to be able to express their thoughts and opinions on things, and for people to have a healthy debates between one another. Debates and differing opinions don’t need to ever get nasty. Nothing good comes from it. Key is for people to be able to debate their opinions and views in a healthy way, and hopefully that will result in getting closer to figuring out what’s actually going on, and how people can manage things better going forward

T

tareload

Appreciate u saying that at the end. But don’t get discouraged man, this is still a relatively new field, and it’s a lot of trial and error and people/ doctors having to figure things out on their own. Very very very few quality studies out there on male HRT unfortunately. But I feel like the field as a whole is slowly making progress, and slowly figuring out what’s actually going on in the body in regards to HRT, and everything that HRT affects.

But I think it’s extremely important for everyone to be able to express their thoughts and opinions on things, and for people to have a healthy debates between one another. Debates and differing opinions don’t need to ever get nasty. Nothing good comes from it. Key is for people to be able to debate their opinions and views in a healthy way, and hopefully that will result in getting closer to figuring out what’s actually going on, and how people can manage things better going forward
If you have ever tried to debate Bossa, Nichols and the lot with facts and data you would understand the challenge. Ask a certain respected MD on here how that went. When someone does not operate in good faith or touts methods that are medically unethical or displays willful ignorance ...what does that make them?

Is that a medical reprobate?

Best wishes and happy holidays @Gman86

Should start a thread with greatest hits....

Jack up those FT3 levels

Elevated Hct harmless

>1500 ng/dl TT not only safe but needed with "type 3" hygogonadism

AIs are the devil and poison

Many need fT > 30 or even 40 ng/dl to resolve symptoms

Feel free to add more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gman86

If you have ever tried to debate Bossa, Nichols and the lot with facts and data you would understand the challenge. Ask a certain respected MD on here how that went. When someone does not operate in good faith or touts methods that are medically unethical or displays willful ignorance ...what does that make them?

Is that a medical reprobate?

Best wishes and happy holidays @Gman86

Should start a thread with greatest hits....

Jack up those FT3 levels

Elevated Hct harmless

>1500 ng/dl TT not only safe but needed with "type 3" hygogonadism

AIs are the devil and poison

Many need fT > 30 or even 40 mg/dl to resolve symptoms

Feel free to add more.
Haha ur unfortunately not wrong man. But those guys aren’t willing to start from any dogma they believe in. Not saying they don’t have some good info. I think they all contribute some really good things to the field overall, but u unfortunately have to take certain things they all say with a grain of salt, simply because they all get fixated on certain ways of doing things/ thinking, and would rather die on the hill they’re on than adjust their views, which is the opposite mindset we want to see people in this community have. It’s one thing to be passionate about what u believe to be true, but it’s never a good thing to be so passionate to the point u aren’t willing to ever adjust ur views, if information and anecdotes arise that conflict with ur current views enough to warrant it. Don’t let pretty close minded people get to u. But I can definitely appreciate the passion u have to want to only see quality information getting passed around. U definitely bring a lot of value to this forum, and community in general. Ur delivery could maybe use a little work sometimes lol, but overall I’m glad ur here, and I’m sure there’s many other members that feel the same. As well as members of other forums that u frequent im sure

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me