Nandrolone for Mood | Feeling much Better..

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

There is a popular YouTuber called Taeian Clark that had a video back with some research about Deca only cycles. Lots of guys in the comments swore by it and that it eliminated all negative symptoms and they felt great. I had run Deca only back in the 80s but that’s because stuff was hard to come by and you kind of had to take what you can get. I remember feeling great for probably about the first 6 to 8 weeks but some ED definitely sit in. Some of the guys in the comments on the YouTube channel I mentioned said they had the opposite effect. I think your assumption is correct – that you can, and should lower testosterone if you were going to run a higher amount of Deca.

My typical TRT protocol is 80 mg Test and 120 Deca. Blood pressure wasn’t too bad but it was averaging at around upper 130s over mid to upper 70s. Without Deca I was mid 120s / mid 70s. Now that I am running a lot more gear including primabolin and some anavar, I was topping out around 140/100 and that was on 50 mg of losartan a day. I just bumped it to 100 mg and it took everything way down with no negative side effects. So this is something I’m going to have to continually monitor and adjust the protocol for if I do these mini blasts.

Regarding the primo, you have to be careful because it can crash estrogen, even if running a one to one ratio with testosterone. That is one substance where you probably want to go at least 1.5 to 2.0 ratio Test to primabolin. 50 mg of Primo and 100 mg Test had my E2 at 38 with no AI. Normally I would be in the 70s if no AI and with 1/4 tab aromasin per week - I was I had E2 in the 38-42 range - so 50 mg primo is the equivalent of 1/4 of a 25mg Aromasin tab for me. Feel great on primo.

My next experiment will be how I can utilize Test, Deca and Primo as part of a long term regiment. Considering 80 Test, 30 Deca , 50 primo or - rotating compounds (Test with 100 mg of either Deca or Primo - switching them every week).
If u did 100mg of primo or deca, and switched them each week, what test dose would u consistently run with them?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

any dangers to running low dose deca intermittently while on trt. like 60 -90 mgs a week?
Ur most likely gonna get a million different opinions. But I think as long as u don’t run too high of a total androgen load, and make sure to keep ur BP within a healthy range, u’ll most likely be fine. I personally run 75-100mg/ week of nandrolone all year long, in my protocol, and have for quite a few years now. All my health markers still look great, and BP is consistently in a very healthy range

Gman86

I studied water for over 3 decades and I am glad to see someone figured out the hydration part of it out there :)
I’d love to hear any tips and tricks that u have on water and hydration if u got em ;) Hydration is obv beyond important. Would love to improve it even further

Gman86

As I am sure you can imagine its a rabbit hole but here is the cheapest simple easiest way to make your water awesome:

You want "living water". There are many ways to create that. Magnetism, light, movement etc. Its actually mimicking what happens with water inside your body and in rivers and lakes.

Spinning your water structures and charges it and its most likely the easiest way to go about this. The water inside your cells are actually very different from regular water. If you wish to learn the basics check out Gerald Pollacks book on this:

So an easy way to spin the water cheap is using an magnetic spinner:

Add a pinch of high Ormus Energy salt to the water:

Use a glass jar with a flat bottom so the magnet can rotate freely.

While its spinning its silent. keep it running during the day. I run it at night too.

Try let it spin for 3-4 hours without salt. Take a glass of the same water without spinning it. drink a little. then drink a little of the same water that has spun for 3-4 hours.
This will convince you of the difference. Softer, more energetic. Body says YES to the spun water. It almost taste sweet.

This is provided the water you use is already clean off course. No chlorine.

I dont want to go on a rant here on water as this is a nandrolone threat haha.
Another book I highly recommend is this one:

I am a big fan of their products to enhance your water. They know what they are doing:

Remember no chemical reaction would ever happen in the body without water. No proteins folding. Nothing.
wow, thanks for all that info! Gonna save it and check it all out when I have time. Clearly there‘s way more to learn about water than I realized lol. Thanks again

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... You want "living water". There are many ways to create that. Magnetism, light, movement etc. Its actually mimicking what happens with water inside your body and in rivers and lakes.

Spinning your water structures and charges it and its most likely the easiest way to go about this. The water inside your cells are actually very different from regular water. ...
Sounds like pure quackery to me. Just the most recent form of a "special" water scam.

Gman86

Well thank YOU bro. You helped me understand a lot about TRT as all that is new to me and you have great patience for us newbies. This forum is great because of people like you around. Appreciated.

Question about nandrolone. I saw a video with a MD mentioning that nandrolone will push glucose into the muscles at an increased rate compared to a non user. But when the glucose deposits are full i the muscles, it starts pushing it into the liver.
So he warned that anyone with concerns of a fatty liver this is a great no go. Or metabolic syndrome.
More people out there have a fatty liver than we realize. Even slim people.
Is something that is discussed in here elsewhere in regards to nandrolone?
Also is this the same issue with regular testosterone?
I’m not really an expert on glucose storage, unfortunately. I have a decent grasp of how it works, but it’s still a little confusing. I thought that foods/ drinks that break down into glucose, or already are straight glucose, get directly used for fuel for our cells, and the excess gets stored in the our muscles as glycogen. And then if glycogen stores in our muscles get full, then the glucose gets stored as body fat. And I thought fructose goes directly to the liver and gets stored as liver glycogen, and then if there’s excess fructose after the liver’s glycogen stores are full, it gets stored as fat in and around the liver. But I don’t think this is all 100% correct. But I don’t see how nandrolone could cause more glucose to be sent to the liver than being on something like testosterone. I have heard that nandrolone can allow for more glucose storage in the muscles, however. Or allow glucose to be more likely to be stored as muscle glycogen, or something along those lines. Again, not an expert about this either, unfortunately. Just some things I’ve heard over the years

can u link the vid ur referring to? Would love to check it out

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching