is there a nandrolone fact sheet somewhere? is it true it turns you off for 18 months after taking it?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Abonicex

i've been reading very good experiences with nandrolone.

but i would like more info on the implications of taking it and its functions and nature.

i rad somewhere that it truns you off like test but for 18 months.

is this true? where can i read more about it?

is there a way to overcome that disadvantage?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

i've been reading very good experiences with nandrolone.

but i would like more info on the implications of taking it and its functions and nature.

i rad somewhere that it truns you off like test but for 18 months.

is this true? where can i read more about it?

is there a way to overcome that disadvantage?

There's a good introduction in @Nelson Vergel 's book, "Built to survive". He took it for years to recover and prevent muscle wasting from HIV.

And there are many threads on this forum. Of course, not all of the info is accurate, but you'll get a good idea by reading critically.

Nandrolone shuts down the HPTA just like testosterone replacement, but is not androgenic. If you take nandrolone alone, it increases anabolism, but crashes your androgens. You need to have a stable testosterone base first.

Nandrolone decanoate is a long acting ester, it takes a longer time to be eliminated from your body. (I don't know about 18 months)... Nandrolone phenylprionate is short acting.

I have not read all of your posts but seems there's been a lot of hormonal instability for you. Are you stable on a basic TRT protocol? If not, unless you get really lucky, it seems that adding more variables will only make things more confusing.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
There is a lot of good info here :

Abonicex

There's a good introduction in @Nelson Vergel 's book, "Built to survive". He took it for years to recover and prevent muscle wasting from HIV.

And there are many threads on this forum. Of course, not all of the info is accurate, but you'll get a good idea by reading critically.

Nandrolone shuts down the HPTA just like testosterone replacement, but is not androgenic. If you take nandrolone alone, it increases anabolism, but crashes your androgens. You need to have a stable testosterone base first.

Nandrolone decanoate is a long acting ester, it takes a longer time to be eliminated from your body. (I don't know about 18 months)... Nandrolone phenylprionate is short acting.

I have not read all of your posts but seems there's been a lot of hormonal instability for you. Are you stable on a basic TRT protocol? If not, unless you get really lucky, it seems that adding more variables will only make things more confusing.
I'm not yet stable...

And I'm not thinking of taking nandrolone now...

But I'm very anxious about this and I'm planning to solve my issues as fast as possible.

Ty

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching