Buy Lab Tests Online

bradtaylor1969

I know everyone is different, but I would like to hear what you have found best for inj frequency, My SHBG is mid range at 45, E2 runs a bit high at 60, HCT and HGB has been a problem for me, last blood work it was 57 and 19 so I did go donate, in the past I have had issues when i donated 3 times in 1 year it crashed my iron and ferritin. on 100mg a week, x1. thinking about dividing it up to 2 times a week or 3 times. What have you found that works the best for high estrogen and high hct and hgb? Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I know everyone is different, but I would like to hear what you have found best for inj frequency, My SHBG is mid range at 45, E2 runs a bit high at 60, HCT and HGB has been a problem for me, last blood work it was 57 and 19 so I did go donate
My ideal injection frequency is daily on injections, twice daily on Jatenzo. As I move injections further out than daily, treatment becomes less affective, even with higher hormone values.

On injections I was able to get by with less T injecting daily due to the improved symptom relief at lower levels. My body just couldn’t tolerate the cypionate, enanthate esters.

My HCT currently runs 51% and hemoglobin 17.5, however I used to run 57% and 19.2 and never had any symptoms. I actually feel better with higher HCT.

I had been donation monthly and ferritin was halved. It took 3 weeks to recover while supplementing iron.

Willyt

To echo what was said above, once you get comfortable with Subq injections, moving to daily will be easy. Smaller amounts and you don't have to keep track of your injections day. 5 minute routine in morning like cup of coffee.

t_spacemonkey

this has been discussed many times, but i think it depends on the ester. not sure there is a good reason to do daily cypionate injections as the variations between plasma concentration will be fairly small even with e3d injection.
this will be different for propionate were daily injections make sense

bradtaylor1969

I did twice a week injections and needed to constantly donate blood. It was recommended by a member. I should try daily injections. When I started daily I immediately stopped having donating blood. It's been over 6 years now since I had to donate blood.
Wow! That's great!!

madman

Super Moderator
I know everyone is different, but I would like to hear what you have found best for inj frequency, My SHBG is mid range at 45, E2 runs a bit high at 60, HCT and HGB has been a problem for me, last blood work it was 57 and 19 so I did go donate, in the past I have had issues when i donated 3 times in 1 year it crashed my iron and ferritin. on 100mg a week, x1. thinking about dividing it up to 2 times a week or 3 times. What have you found that works the best for high estrogen and high hct and hgb? Thanks!

Keepfit1

I would defo try daily subc, I am on it and have been up to much higher than 100mg and no Hct or Hgb issues, AND I have polycythaemia vera, no E2 issues either as far as I know except we dont have the sensitive E test for males here so oestradoil only

Fortunate

I love the idea of sipping at the drinking fountain instead of taking massive gulps. In other words, small daily injections would seem like they would work best for me. But, for some crazy reason, I get nasty headaches. On the other hand, if I use 50 mg of Xyosted, I barely experience any head pain at all. It is crazy.

I really wish I could figure out what’s going on with the headaches. I’d love to do daily injections.

bradtaylor1969

I love the idea of sipping at the drinking fountain instead of taking massive gulps. In other words, small daily injections would seem like they would work best for me. But, for some crazy reason, I get nasty headaches. On the other hand, if I use 50 mg of Xyosted, I barely experience any head pain at all. It is crazy.

I really wish I could figure out what’s going on with the headaches. I’d love to do daily injections.
Yes, that is wierd that you get headaches from that....Xyosted is enanthate, wonder if you could get a vial of that and try daily....

jtierney001

My HGB and HCT were problematic with intramuscular injections. Even after frequent blood donations it kept rising to peak at 18.5 and 53. I switched from .7 ml of 100 testocerone cypionate IM to .5 subQ injections every 5 days, eat 1/2 a grapefrut every day, switched bp meds from Lisiniprol to Losartan all based on folks sharing info on this forum. About 35 days after new routine, it dropped to 17.5 and 50.7. When I went for my blood donation less than a week ago, the HCG was 16.1 before the donation. Based on this thread, I may increase the frequency of my subq injections and dose smaller. Maybe I can avoid blood donations for awhile or altogether. Unfortunately, I made all the changes at once, so no idea which how much each change contributes. I just wanted it lower so went after eveything I could find on here.

pm3405

this has been discussed many times, but i think it depends on the ester. not sure there is a good reason to do daily cypionate injections as the variations between plasma concentration will be fairly small even with e3d injection.
this will be different for propionate were daily injections make sense
Interesting. I have tried both esters and have never felt or figured how they differ. Can you please explain?

Dog427

Supplement with Iron. Take the Iron supplement with Vitamin C which will help absorption.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me