I got my sterile vials today. Do these actually work?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Razor22

View attachment 31845I get mine in 1ml pre loaded glass syringes. I get sterile vials from the same place people get all the equipment to make steroids. The company sells sealed sterile vials and unsealed unsterile.
I put all 3 syringes into the vial. I then get 7 weeks from a vial and use a new one for next box.
I’m in Australia and it’s Australian company selling on YouTube or from the website
Ozvials Australia
Those remind me on the Mexican Sustanon 250 preloads. Except the Sustanon 250 preloads were made with a harpoon for a needle as part of the glass syringe. Each time that setup was used, you had enough glute meat pulled out with it for a muscle biopsy.
I don't have any pictures of those as that was decades before IPhones or digital cameras.
Long live the faded Polaroid cameras pictures, and plausible deniability.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gladiator

I
Those remind me on the Mexican Sustanon 250 preloads. Except the Sustanon 250 preloads were made with a harpoon for a needle as part of the glass syringe. Each time that setup was used, you had enough glute meat pulled out with it for a muscle biopsy.
I don't have any pictures of those as that was decades before IPhones or digital cameras.
Long live the faded Polaroid cameras pictures, and plausible deniability.
only use the 20g needle that comes with it to fill my vial

Attachments

• IMG_4053.jpeg
    IMG_4053.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones