Ampoule to Sterile Vial + Traveling with 100 Syringes and 200 Luer Lock Needles?

Buy Lab Tests Online

donkeyfarlo

We are moving to Europe and I am going to transition my TRT prescription over to Balance My Hormones out of the UK. Unfortunately, they only ship single use ampoules to the country we will be living in, which will be expensive at 40mg EOD. They are proposing I inject larger amounts less often to save money, but we all know how that goes.

I have ordered a number of 10ml sterile vials along with 100+ 18ga/28ga luer lock needles and syringes. My plan is to order the large quantity ampoules and then transfer the ampoules into these vials.

I have two questions about this:

1. Is transferring a 10ml ampoule worth of test enth 1ml at a time at all risky from an infection/sterility perspective? Should I just purchase a larger syringe for the transfer and do it all at once?

2. Has anyone ever traveled overseas with 100 1ml syringes and 200 luer lock needles? These would be in our checked luggage while my vials of T would be in my carry on with valid prescription etc. I'm just wondering if they are going to give me any hassles with these quantities. I'm simply trying to avoid having to source these items internationally for a year.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching