I can’t find HCG/Pregnyl

Buy Lab Tests Online

Simbarn

I find that when I take about 375iu Pregnyl, I get a surge in libido, very high energy and increased sexual sensation. Nipple sensitivity only occurs when I inject 400iu or more.
I didn't get this from Ovitrelle, however, I'd be willing to give it another try in case I just used a bad batch.
Have you also noticed an energy surge from Ovidrel?
How do you reconstitute it and do you draw it into the same syringe as your testosterone, like Nelson does, to reduce the number injections?
I notice a similar feeling that I got from Pregnyl, a clearer head and less anxiety.
hCG worked incredibly well for me for the first month I took it, libido was very strong. After this it did not give me the same effect again, even with a fresh new mixed batch.
With Ovidrel, I now get a good increase in sexual sensation and an improvement in erectile function with the daily 5mg tadalafil that I take.
As it comes in a pen for injection in liquid form, I simply inject this into a new sterile vial and add BAC water to the desired concentration for easy measurement.
The good thing about it is, you know it does not lose any potency for 12 months! It is a very stable compound.
I do not mix my testosterone Enanthate with the rCG. Thus I am doing 4 injections per week, being 2 of each. I inject the rCG the day before I inject Enanthate.
I do not have any other options here in AU now. hCG is not available.
If you are getting a good consistent response from Pregnyl, perhaps stay with that as not all guys do.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Forty2

I notice a similar feeling that I got from Pregnyl, a clearer head and less anxiety.
hCG worked incredibly well for me for the first month I took it, libido was very strong. After this it did not give me the same effect again, even with a fresh new mixed batch.
With Ovidrel, I now get a good increase in sexual sensation and an improvement in erectile function with the daily 5mg tadalafil that I take.
As it comes in a pen for injection in liquid form, I simply inject this into a new sterile vial and add BAC water to the desired concentration for easy measurement.
The good thing about it is, you know it does not lose any potency for 12 months! It is a very stable compound.
I do not mix my testosterone Enanthate with the rCG. Thus I am doing 4 injections per week, being 2 of each. I inject the rCG the day before I inject Enanthate.
I do not have any other options here in AU now. hCG is not available.
If you are getting a good consistent response from Pregnyl, perhaps stay with that as not all guys do.
That's very helpful information, thanks.
The one thing I don't like about Pregnyl is that it begins to lose potency after not much more than a week, even when mixed with bac water.
I will give Ovidrel another try.
From memory it has 6500iu in a 0.5ml syringe. So if I'm doing the math correctly, adding 1.5ml will give 1625iu per ml, or 325iu per 0.2ml. Is that correct?

Do you inject it into the stomach fat or IM?

Based on the 375iu dose of Pregnyl that makes me feel good, I plan to take the same amount of Ovidrel, or maybe more since it is unlikely to cause nipple issues.
What symptoms did you get when you tried doses higher than 300iu?

Finally, when you say it doesn't lose potency for 12 months, do you mean it can be left out of the fridge for 12 months without losing potency even after it's mixed with bac water?

Thanks again!

Simbarn

That's very helpful information, thanks.
The one thing I don't like about Pregnyl is that it begins to lose potency after not much more than a week, even when mixed with bac water.
I will give Ovidrel another try.
From memory it has 6500iu in a 0.5ml syringe. So if I'm doing the math correctly, adding 1.5ml will give 1625iu per ml, or 325iu per 0.2ml. Is that correct?

Do you inject it into the stomach fat or IM?

Based on the 375iu dose of Pregnyl that makes me feel good, I plan to take the same amount of Ovidrel, or maybe more since it is unlikely to cause nipple issues.
What symptoms did you get when you tried doses higher than 300iu?

Finally, when you say it doesn't lose potency for 12 months, do you mean it can be left out of the fridge for 12 months without losing potency even after it's mixed with bac water?

Thanks again!
Yes, I agree, I noticed this loss of potency with Pregnyl too, many years ago when I used it.
Correct, my research said it was comparable to around 6000-6500iu of hCG. When I first got it here in AU it came in a syringe, but now it is only available in the pen. I suppose most people find these easier to use. It is only designed for women! There is nothing specific here that is made for guys needing testicular stimulation which I find bizarre.
Doctors have to adapt these medications for males if required.

No, I think your math is incorrect. If you add 1.5ml to the 0.5ml syringe in a new sterile vial, you will have 2ml of solution. Dividing 6500 by 2 will give you 3250.
I would dilute your solution further than 2ml as it will be much easier and more accurate to measure. I add 9.5ml of water to the 0.5ml of Ovidrel which gives me 10ml of solution. 6500 divided by 10=650iu per ml. Very easy to measure and get the last amount out of the vial easily.
I inject into the stomach fat using a 29g insulin syringe.
With regard to potency, it needs to be kept in the fridge. It may be ok for short periods out of the fridge, but I wouldn't test that too much! It has any expiry of 12 months if kept refrigerated. As it comes in a premixed liquid form it remains stable for that period of time.

I have not tried high doses of rCG. Always kept them around 300-400 comparable hCG range.
Dr. Crisler was very adamant about keeping the dose of hCG below 500iu per shot. So I have always stuck to that. My testicles have responded well to amounts under 500iu, so I think he was correct when it came to this.
I will be interested to hear how you go with the Ovidrel and if you still find it inferior.

Forty2

Yes, I agree, I noticed this loss of potency with Pregnyl too, many years ago when I used it.
Correct, my research said it was comparable to around 6000-6500iu of hCG. When I first got it here in AU it came in a syringe, but now it is only available in the pen. I suppose most people find these easier to use. It is only designed for women! There is nothing specific here that is made for guys needing testicular stimulation which I find bizarre.
Doctors have to adapt these medications for males if required.

No, I think your math is incorrect. If you add 1.5ml to the 0.5ml syringe in a new sterile vial, you will have 2ml of solution. Dividing 6500 by 2 will give you 3250.
I would dilute your solution further than 2ml as it will be much easier and more accurate to measure. I add 9.5ml of water to the 0.5ml of Ovidrel which gives me 10ml of solution. 6500 divided by 10=650iu per ml. Very easy to measure and get the last amount out of the vial easily.
I inject into the stomach fat using a 29g insulin syringe.
With regard to potency, it needs to be kept in the fridge. It may be ok for short periods out of the fridge, but I wouldn't test that too much! It has any expiry of 12 months if kept refrigerated. As it comes in a premixed liquid form it remains stable for that period of time.

I have not tried high doses of rCG. Always kept them around 300-400 comparable hCG range.
Dr. Crisler was very adamant about keeping the dose of hCG below 500iu per shot. So I have always stuck to that. My testicles have responded well to amounts under 500iu, so I think he was correct when it came to this.
I will be interested to hear how you go with the Ovidrel and if you still find it inferior.
Thanks for clearing that up.
My math has never been my strong point.
The way I was trying to work it out was if there is 6500iu in 0.5ml, then adding another 0.5ml would reduce the concentration by half (3250iu). Adding another 1ml would reduce the concentration by another half (1625iu).

Another question - Does the addition of 300iu of rCG twice a week to your testosterone dose increase your serum testosterone above what it would be if you were taking testosterone only?

Last edited:

Simbarn

Thanks for clearing that up.
My math has never been my strong point.
The way I was trying to work it out was if there is 6500iu in 0.5ml, then adding another 0.5ml would reduce the concentration by half (3250iu). Adding another 1ml would reduce the concentration by another half (1625iu).

Another question - Does the addition of 300iu of rCG twice a week to your testosterone dose increase your serum testosterone above what it would be if you were taking testosterone only?
No problem.
Yes it will no doubt. How much depends on on how well your testicles respond to either hCG OR rCG. I have not done any T level labs for some time. I was not using any rCG for a number of years. So I can't tell you how much this affects me. However, I have lowered my T dose a little to allow for this. I may lower it even further.
I am about to do some blood tests, so will see where my total T is now.
Many years ago, I tried running just Pregnyl (no exo T) at about 800-1000iu a week. My tests at the time revealed a total T of 18 nmol/l range of 10-28.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching