Low estrogen and DHEA ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

teek_trek

Hi guys,

Got my blood drawn, and here are the results.
To make it easier, conversion from mmols: 20pg/mL of estrogen, 1055 ng/mL testosterone and 80 µg/dL of DHEAs.

I have so many symptoms, constant fatigue, very dry and flaky skin, persistent ED problems, no muscle really ( might be just me not training enough ) and belly fat, although Im 187cm ( 6.1) and 75kg ( 165 ) 39y guy. Also joint pain that comes and goes.

I dont take anything, these are just natural levels, but i was hoping maybe someone could help me to figure out if my estrogen or DHEA levels ( or something else ) might cause it. my estrogen ranges from 16-22. My libido is pretty high, until i tried to take zinc, and it completely tanked, so i stopped. My potassium and albumin is on the higher end and ferritin around 90 ug/L.

Thank you for taking a look.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I have so many symptoms, constant fatigue, very dry and flaky skin, persistent ED problems, no muscle really ( might be just me not training enough ) and belly fat, although Im 187cm ( 6.1) and 75kg ( 165 ) 39y guy. Also joint pain that comes and goes.
Vitamin D levels?

Vitamin D and estrogen affect each other, low vitamin D and low estrogen are common in menopausal women.
To make it easier, conversion from mmols: 20pg/mL of estrogen
Estrogen is low in relation to testosterone.

You should supplement DHEA, which can convert to estrogen. I think the both of these are why you have on and off joint pain.
To make it easier, conversion from mmols: 20pg/mL of estrogen, 1055 ng/mL
So much context is missing! These could be trough, midpoint or peak levels for all I know.

When did you draw labs in relation to your injections?

Last edited:

Systemlord

At 6’1 165 lbs, your body type is that of an ectomorph, also known as a hardgainer, lean, skinny, and tall with little muscle mass which is par for the course for an ectomorph.

You can’t fight genetics. Fixing the lower DHEA should correct your issues.

Ectomorph should focus on high calorie intake, more than the average man, short intensive workouts targeting individual muscle groups. Ectomorphs have very fast metabolisms, which is why they tend to be leaner with less muscle mass.

I’m a mesomorph, we respond well to training and find it easy to build and maintain muscle mass. I already had some descent muscle mass before ever stepping foot in a gym.

Last edited:

teek_trek

Im eating alot, im constantly hungry, constantly.
I wouldnt say im very lean though, i have quite abit of fat near my belly / hip area.

Do you mean i should try to raise my DHEA levels ?

Ribeye

Hi guys,

To make it easier, conversion from mmols: 20pg/mL of estrogen, 1055 ng/mL testosterone and 80 µg/dL of DHEAs.

I dont take anything, these are just natural levels, but i was hoping maybe someone could help me to figure out if my estrogen or DHEA levels ( or something else ) might cause it. my estrogen ranges from 16-22. My libido is pretty high, until i tried to take zinc, and it completely tanked, so i stopped. My potassium and albumin is on the higher end and ferritin around 90 ug/L.

Thank you for taking a look.

View attachment 43284
View attachment 43285

Ribeye

Your TSH looks good, but you seem like you have symptoms of Hashimoto's thyroiditis. That is, your body produces. anti thyroid antibodies that can accumulate in your joints and cause pain. you might want to ask your doc to check your free T 3 even though your TSH is not bad. Many with Hashimoto's have many of the symptoms you seem to have, and need to drive their TSH to borderline low levels to feel better. I did. When you do that, if you have Hashimoto's, it often takes so much of the workload off your thyroid, your immune system seems to back off on the antibodies reducing the joint soreness. The antibodies can be detected in blood tests. 39yr old shouldn't have that much joint pain, and the other symptoms you mention. Hypothyroidism can also contribute greatly to ED.

Ribeye

I did test my free T3 and it came back as 3.6 pg/mL, range 2.3-4.2 pg/mL.
I'd suggest asking your doc to test you for Hashimoto's thyroiditis. If your body is producing antibodies to your thyroid gland, even though you levels are not yet low, it would explain the aches to some degree. Your symptoms do seem to match up to being hypothyroid, but your numbers suggest otherwise.

teek_trek

Yes progesterone, and perhaps DHT.
So my Pregnenolone was 55 ng/dL ( Range: 22-237 ng/dL )
DHT: 75 ng/dL ( Range: 12-65 ng/dL )
Progesterone less than 0.5 ng/mL ( Range: <1.4 ng/mL )
DHEAs 78 mcg/dL ( Range: 93-415 mcg/dL )
IGF-1 103 ng/mL ( Range: 53-331 ng/mL )
Testosterone: 1055 ng/dL
Estradiol ultra sensitive: 21 pg/mL

Zinc: 67 mcg/dL ( Range: 60-130 mcg/dL )
Copper: 89 mcg/dL ( Range: 70-175 mcg/dL )
Magnesium RBC 4.7 mg/dL ( Range: 4.0-6.4 mg/dL )

So estradiol on a lower side, DHT over the limit, DHEA under and minerals on the lower side.

Mastodont

Damn, i'm also in the same boat with super low preg and prog, for some reason dhea has not dropped like yours, but estradiol low as well when natty.
You said you eat alot, what is your diet like? Could it be you´re eating a lot of something thats blocking aromatase?

teek_trek

My diet is quite carb heavy ( pasta, rice etc ), cause if i up my protein, i always feel worse. My total protein and albumin are at the high end of the range though. I do eat vegetables / fruits, chicken and meat overall. All cholesterol markers are good as well.

Mastodont

My diet is quite carb heavy ( pasta, rice etc ), cause if i up my protein, i always feel worse. My total protein and albumin are at the high end of the range though. I do eat vegetables / fruits, chicken and meat overall. All cholesterol markers are good as well.
Ok, i was thinking if you might had been consuming shitloads of broccoli or other cruciferous vegetables. Any supplements?
Have you tried supplementing with pregnenolone or DHEA ?
Pregnenolone yes, a shitstorm, you never know how your body metabolizea oral pregnenolone until you try, lots of talk on here on pregnenolone supplementation, funnily some swear to keep the dose around 5-10mg and then some take 100-200mg, but often times you find it's hard to find someone who stayed on any pregnenolone protocol long term...I'd say it's pretty safe to experiment with, no permanent damage even if it messes you up, one more thing i will say, some take it at night, and others lose their sleep. Personally i found 50-100mg doses to give good energy throughout the day but messing up sleep at night, and 5-10mg both, ended up in forced napping during day when taken in the morning. It's hit or miss really. In your case it might be a good idea to supplement both pregnenolone and dhea, start low is probably a good strategy.

teek_trek

I have taken alot of supplements over time but at the moment nothing. The most notable was Bromelain, that messed up my digestion and tanked my e2 levels to undetectable. ( under 10 ). Would love to increase my zinc as well, being definitely on the lower side, but its hard to do without lowering estrogen. Every time i try to take zinc, i feel so much worse.

I can try to take DHEA and preg. I guess my only concern is my already over the range DHT levels. What ive read, DHEA is suppose to increase it even further

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me