Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 16, 2021 * 19 posts * 293 views
Fortunate said: I know this topic has been beaten to death and with a little legwork, I am sure to find dozens of threads on this, so I apologize. But, like many here, I am still perplexed on ... Read more >>
October 16, 2021 * 7 posts * 186 views
madman said: Genitourinary syndrome of menopause (GSM) occurs in approximately 50% of menopausal women but is both underrecognized and undertreated despite numerous treatment options. Vaginal ... Read more >>
October 16, 2021 * 8 posts * 64 views
madman said: INTRODUCTION Penile fracture is a urologic injury defined as the disruption of the tunica albuginea with rupture of the corpus cavernosum, usually occurring as blunt trauma to ... Read more >>
October 17, 2021 * 3 posts * 64 views
KevinS said: < yes I have talked to my Dr about this > Anyone ever have blood in their semen when they shoot? has been happening off and on for several months - and started before I started ... Read more >>
October 17, 2021 * 2 posts * 78 views
trtthings said: Do any of you know.. if one takes exogenous GH, how soon IGF-1 levels drop to baseline after stopping? @Cataceous Read more >>
October 16, 2021 * 4 posts * 80 views
madman said: The purpose of this video is to demonstrate the "concealed" technique with the insertion of the Penuma® implant through a scrotal incision. Multiple prosthetic urologists have ... Read more >>
October 17, 2021 * 3 posts * 39 views
madman said: COMMENTARY Acne vulgaris begins as minute pathological micro comedones. Microcomedones usually develop into either open comedones (blackheads) or closed comedones (whiteheads), ... Read more >>
October 16, 2021 * 3 posts * 75 views
madman said: This video presents an innovative, 45 to 60 minute, the outpatient procedure of the insertion of a 510(k)-cleared silicone penile implant called Penuma®. The device is used for ... Read more >>
October 15, 2021 * 1 post * 71 views
Nelson Vergel said: In meta-analysis, the use of marine omega-3 fatty acid supplements was associated with an increased risk of AF (n=2,905; HR 1.25, 95%CI 1.07-1.46, P=0.013). In analyses stratified ... Read more >>
October 17, 2021 * 1 post * 35 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Tadalafil 5mg Daily Side Effects October 14, 2021 * 15 posts * 257 views The Hang Out - Where Everything Goes! How to Manage Post-SSRI ... Read more >>
October 17, 2021 * 37 posts * 721 views
xcpatr922 said: Have you talk to cardiologist and run some treadmill test ? Doctor will give you the statin anyway with non-zero CAC. I think it's best to talk to the cardiologist rather than ... Read more >>
October 17, 2021 * 137 posts * 4,177 views
MIP1950 said: Hey, Mark. I'm also Mark. Mood, energy. Less depression or more stable mood. Stress handling ability. Sleep quality. Physical stamina. Libido. I understand that all sounds quite ... Read more >>
October 18, 2021 * 12 posts * 484 views
MIP1950 said: A psychiatrist wanted to prescribe it for my depression but I know about the drug. Speed, actually. Yes, it will give you a major dopamine bounce but it would be like a nuclear ... Read more >>
October 16, 2021 * 21 posts * 2,376 views
Bubbs said: It's interesting that the TT was so close between the 2 groups I've tried SubQ a few times in the past as I hate the idea of IM scar tissue, but my TT mg for mg and on the same ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale