Highlighted posts from Saturday, Oct. 16, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 14, 2021 * 15 posts * 257 views
Dominatio said: Apologies if I'm in the wrong place to post this, not been here since 2017 so out of practice with the forum. I have been experimenting with Tadalafil 5mg daily, my GP (in England) ... Read more >>
October 13, 2021 * 13 posts * 180 views
madman said: This ISSM Webinar is on Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction. The webinar will be opened by Annamaria Giraldi, ISSM President (Denmark). The webinar will be moderated by Alan Shindel (USA) ... Read more >>
October 13, 2021 * 9 posts * 315 views
mjones104 said: Hi guys, I'm 30 years old living in Canada and I have been on TRT for approximately three years. The primary issue that got me started on TRT was lack of libido, bad ED (including ... Read more >>
October 13, 2021 * 10 posts * 86 views
madman said: INTRODUCTION Priapism is defined as a penile erection that lasts longer than 4 hours after completion of sexual activity or that is unrelated to sexual activity.1 Priapism is a ... Read more >>
October 14, 2021 * 5 posts * 165 views
dj_fupa said: Hey guys, Long story short, started TRT with UGL test in late April, early May. Gained muscle, got good sleep, felt happier, strong erections, finally had a sex drive for the first ... Read more >>
October 13, 2021 * 8 posts * 124 views
madman said: INTRODUCTION Erectile dysfunction (ED) is defined as the consistent or recurrent inability of a man to attain and/ or maintain a penile erection sufficient for sexual activity ... Read more >>
October 15, 2021 * 7 posts * 161 views
Bubbs said: For years I've been on 200mg test and 100md ND a week, split into multiple shots. The deca is because I have moderate osteoarthritis and have had multiple surgeries on my shoulders, ... Read more >>
October 15, 2021 * 9 posts * 73 views
madman said: Abstract Background Oral finasteride is a well-established treatment for men with androgenetic alopecia (AGA), but long-term therapy is not always acceptable to patients. A topical ... Read more >>
October 15, 2021 * 5 posts * 131 views
DarkMan X said: Hello, I have tried the TRT protocol at Royal Mens Med Center. (RMM for short). I first started back in august but had to stop due to severe hot flashes, brutal sweating withOUT ... Read more >>
October 13, 2021 * 6 posts * 89 views
madman said: INTRODUCTION The high prevalence of erectile dysfunction (ED) and the associated detriment to the quality of life for affected men and their partners underscore the need for effective ... Read more >>
October 12, 2021 * 7 posts * 60 views
madman said: Endos are loving this.....LOL! EFFECTIVE • 87% of men achieved T levels in the normal range • Restored T levels to a mid-normal range [image] Read more >>
October 12, 2021 * 2 posts * 65 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Introduction: Post-SSRI sexual dysfunction (PSSD) is an iatrogenic syndrome, the underlying neurobiological mechanisms of which are unclear. Symptom onset follows the ... Read more >>
October 12, 2021 * 3 posts * 50 views
madman said: DITEST™ In addition to its hydrocortisone products, Diurnal's is also developing a novel formulation of testosterone for the treatment of hypogonadism. Male hypogonadism is defined ... Read more >>
October 15, 2021 * 5 posts * 93 views
RickB said: I have had exogenous T in my system for months, and have had high total and high free for two months straight, and the only thing different in my life is that I'm eating way too ... Read more >>
October 13, 2021 * 1 post * 27 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Help! Advice before AI (Anastrozole) October 10, 2021 * 8 posts * 101 views Testosterone Side Effect Management Thank Me Later - ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale