Highlighted posts from Saturday, Mar. 06, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web

Highlighted posts
Penile Implants, Girth Enhancement, and Testicular Implants: Latest Developments
March 03, 2021 * 12 posts * 48 views
When Testosterone Is Not Enough

madman said: ABSTRACT Introduction: Inflatable penile prosthesis (IPP) technology is a mainstay in the treatment of erectile dysfunction refractory to medical management. Technological advancements ... Read more >>
Has anyone tried this method? Try it if you don't feel good
March 01, 2021 * 27 posts * 488 views
Testosterone Basics & Questions

gerardo said: No NDT is found here. We have to have T3 handled in a pharmacy Read more >>
First blood work after adding Nandrolone
March 03, 2021 * 7 posts * 96 views
Blood Test Discussion

HealthMan said: Added 80mg nandrolone decanote to my current protocol of 100mg testosterone cypionate a week Total Testosterone 1491 (264-916) Free Testosterone 87.07 (5-21) Estradiol 21.5 (8-35) ... Read more >>
Time release T3 question
March 02, 2021 * 5 posts * 47 views

MNguy said: I'm wondering if anyone has noticed less of an effect from time release T3? I switched to time release T3 this fall from the quick release version and I just recently had a full ... Read more >>
Canadian Urology Guideline on Testosterone Replacement
March 05, 2021 * 8 posts * 77 views
Testosterone and Men's Health Articles

madman said: Canadian Urological Association clinical practice guideline on testosterone deficiency in men: Evidence-based Q&A (2021) Ethan D. Grober, MD; Yonah Krakowsky, MD; Mohit Khera, ... Read more >>
TRT and Serotonin
March 04, 2021 * 3 posts * 91 views

S1W said: I'm curious to know whether or not long-term HPTA shutdown, or some other mechanism from long-term TRT, has any effect on brain serotonin levels, serotonin transmitters, or the ... Read more >>
Testosterone Dose and Cardiomyopathy/left ventricular hypertrophy development
March 04, 2021 * 3 posts * 61 views
Testosterone Side Effect Management

Kaus Klinski said: Hi Guys, I've read that testosterone doses of more than about 100 mg/week can cause cardiomyopathy and or left ventricular hypertrophy when used long term. On the other hand, renowned ... Read more >>

March 04, 2021 * 3 posts * 43 views
Workouts & Routines

Nandrolone For Joint Pain but...
March 04, 2021 * 2 posts * 57 views
Prostate Related Issues

Jed Dorsey said: Now that many urologist are now getting comfortable with prescribing testosterone replacement doses to patients with very low grade untreated prostate cancer aka Gleason 6. Will ... Read more >>
Pharmacy switching 10ml/200mg to 1ml/200mg without telling me
March 04, 2021 * 2 posts * 54 views

tersec said: Dr. prescribed my 10ml/200mg that I've been taking for over 2.5 years and my wife came home with 7 bottles of 1ml/200mg. I called and asked about the mess up and they said the ... Read more >>
Lumbar Spinal Stenosis and ED issues
March 04, 2021 * 1 post * 27 views
Questions for Specific Doctors & Experts

Vortex00 said: Currently I'm dealing with spinal stenosis in my L4-L5 and was diagnosed 3 years ago with it. made the necessary changes to keep my body healthy Flash forward to now and the herniated ... Read more >>
A Review on Penile Length and Girth Issues in Penile Prosthetic Surgery
March 03, 2021 * 1 post * 48 views
When Testosterone Is Not Enough

madman said: Abstract Purpose of Review The goal of this paper is to understand the reasons behind penile length and girth issues after penile prosthesis surgery and review the literature for ... Read more >>
Purchase hormones via GoodRX
March 02, 2021 * 10 posts * 296 views
Doctor and Clinic Reviews

Jake_from_StateFarm said: One of the toughest things with TRT and the medical community is getting a Dr to prescribe T if you're not "low" by the numbers. This is where TRT clinics save the day because ... Read more >>
Nandrolone and hematocrit?
March 05, 2021 * 14 posts * 367 views
Clinical Use of Anabolics and Hormones

HealthMan said: 80mg of nandrolone a week added to my TRT protocol increased my HCT 6 points. I guess some of us are really sensitive to nandrolone when it comes to RBC production Read more >>
I found a protocol that works........
March 01, 2021 * 50 posts * 1,549 views

UCFguy01 said: BioTe is the brand. He gave me 7 this time but after the bloodwork he wanted to bump it up to 9 so the good feelings last longer. His idea, not mine.....even though I wanted more ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale