Nandrolone For Joint Pain but...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jed Dorsey

Now that many urologist are now getting comfortable with prescribing testosterone replacement doses to patients with very low grade untreated prostate cancer aka Gleason 6. Will they prescribe Nandrolone to the same patient for joint pain? I’m currently considering speaking to a urologist about it. I’m 53 years old, lift weights on a regular schedule after work and in general good health. But for the last 4 years my shoulders have progressively worsened over time due to age. I have tried many medications including cortisone shots but no longer work. Have also tried chiropractor, acupuncture and physical therapy but to no avail...

Would like to hear from any of you who might be in a similar position and if Nelson Vergel can chime really appreciate it

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Now that many urologist are now getting comfortable with prescribing testosterone replacement doses to patients with very low grade untreated prostate cancer aka Gleason 6. Will they prescribe Nandrolone to the same patient for joint pain? I’m currently considering speaking to a urologist about it. I’m 53 years old, lift weights on a regular schedule after work and in general good health. But for the last 4 years my shoulders have progressively worsened over time due to age. I have tried many medications including cortisone shots but no longer work. Have also tried chiropractor, acupuncture and physical therapy but to no avail...

Would like to hear from any of you who might be in a similar position and if Nelson Vergel can chime really appreciate it

I have stopped using weights and only use bands. My aviator is from this summer and I think you can see I am doing ok for 67 and hip replacement and shoulder surgery. You could still use weights for other areas.

if you are adamant about the weights, this brief video called the shoulder shocker may help. It prolonged my using weights for over three years.

I hate gyms, so giving up weights was easy. I use dumbbells once in a while and they always lead to injuries in a month or so. This may be hard if you are a gym guy, so if you are bring your bands to the gym for shoulders. I can tell you that cortisone comes with a shelf life and bands are guaranteed to help, especially if you go for a pump.

broker

I found out my shoulder pain was from doing Barbell incline benches as well as bending my neck when using my Iphone amd Ipad. A lot of guys blame weights for shoulder and neck pain when its more to do with using mobile devices. Technology is a killer- “Tech neck”…

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me