Highlighted posts from Saturday, Mar. 05, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 02, 2022 * 19 posts * 112 views
madman said: Accurate Measurement and Harmonized Reference Ranges for Total and Free Testosterone Levels (2022) Ravi Jasuja, Ph.D., Karol M. Pencina, Ph.D., Liming Peng, MSc, Shalender Bhasin, ... Read more >>
March 02, 2022 * 10 posts * 263 views
CanadaJim said: Just throwing another question to the masses. I am currently into my third week of Clomid only, post a two month (or so) duration of self administered TRT (75mg weekly test-e). ... Read more >>
March 02, 2022 * 7 posts * 173 views
Strengthandlibido said: As I feared would happen, my creatinine and eGFR levels are getting worse while on even low doses of testosterone. 02/12/2021 pre-TRT Creatinine 1.10 ML/MIN/1.73, 0.80-1.40 eGFR ... Read more >>
March 03, 2022 * 53 posts * 828 views
GreenMachineX said: I've restarted test cyp as of yesterday at right above the 4mg line daily. I plan to keep this dose for a while as I really just want to make sure my HH doesn't get that high again, ... Read more >>
March 01, 2022 * 9 posts * 202 views
madman said: Need to post labs. 200 mg T/week is a hefty dose let alone when split EOD or even daily would easily have trough FT level high/absurdly high. Most sides are due to running too ... Read more >>
March 02, 2022 * 4 posts * 85 views
Pacman said: So this is a bit of a weird side effect that I attribute to testosterone. So I have had recurring eczema on my hands (on and off, and always much worse in the winter) since I was ... Read more >>
March 04, 2022 * 7 posts * 141 views
Fortunate said: Has anyone ever thought about trying to control DHT levels? I am aware of the post finasteride horror stories, but I am wondering if there is some way to reasonably reduce or limit ... Read more >>
March 04, 2022 * 6 posts * 75 views
madman said: Testosterone Treatment and the Risk of Prostate Adverse Events (2022) Jason A. Levy, DO, MS, Arthur L. Burnett, MD, MBA, Adrian S. Dobs, MD, MHS INTRODUCTION Definition Hypogonadism ... Read more >>
March 03, 2022 * 4 posts * 163 views
waterbottle1258@tutanota. said: There are a lot of different protocols I am finding about coming off TRT. I wish there was a straight forward plan. If you know of a good one please share with me. Here is what ... Read more >>
March 02, 2022 * 5 posts * 196 views
RickB said: I do bloods a lot, so I pay out of pocket. I've been on a protocol for about 6 weeks and I'm getting blood drawn. At 10 weeks I plan to use the gold standard assays madman and ... Read more >>
March 03, 2022 * 2 posts * 113 views
madman said: Mark A. Moyad, MD, MPH & Martin M. Miner, MD, discuss the potential benefits of semaglutide, a newly approved weight-loss drug. Read more >>
March 01, 2022 * 37 posts * 673 views
madman said: Clear as the day your trough FT is very high as in not too far off from being absurd. As I have stated numerous times on the forum FT 5-10 ng/dL would be considered low. FT 16-31 ... Read more >>
March 02, 2022 * 2 posts * 24 views
Vince said: Here is a concise list of foods to avoid that are discussed in this chapter. You may want to memorize it or copy it, as it is worth learning. Sweets and Sweeteners • Powdered sweeteners ... Read more >>
March 01, 2022 * 2 posts * 102 views
Shanem said: Going to try and get off TRT. Just started protocol using HCG, Enclomiphene, and Anastrozole. I was just diagnosed this evening with rheumatoid arthritis and the doctor wants to ... Read more >>
March 01, 2022 * 3 posts * 63 views
DragonBits said: I recently did a blood test which included total T, I was surprised that my total T was 868 ng/dl. This was 12 weeks after injecting testosterone undecanoate. Typically I would ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale