Buy Lab Tests Online
There are a lot of different protocols I am finding about coming off TRT. I wish there was a straight forward plan. If you know of a good one please share with me. Here is what I plan so far:

1) 5 days after last Test E injection start protocol.
2) HCG 500IU per day for 2 weeks.
3) Then, 25mg Clomid for 1 month.
4) See where I am at with blood test

Good to go?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
There are a lot of different protocols I am finding about coming off TRT. I wish there was a straight forward plan. If you know of a good one please share with me. Here is what I plan so far:

1) 5 days after last Test E injection start protocol.
2) HCG 500IU per day for 2 weeks.
3) Then, 25mg Clomid for 1 month.
4) See where I am at with blood test

Good to go?
Here's a good thread on the subject.

Here's a good thread on the subject.

Thanks for the link. Still do definitive protocol in there, though. I may have to add Nolvadex to the list

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thanks for the link. Still do definitive protocol in there, though. I may have to add Nolvadex to the list
There really is not a “proven” PCT protocol since not a single study has been performed.

I think the protocol you posted in your first post is a reasonable one. There is only one way do find out. After your finish the PCT, check these type of tests 8 weeks later to see where you are. Younger men and men who have not been on androgens for a long time tend to respond better. Also, if you had very low T before starting TRT, don’t expect high natural T after weeks off PCT.

There really is not a “proven” PCT protocol since not a single study has been performed.

I think the protocol you posted in your first post is a reasonable one. There is only one way do find out. After your finish the PCT, check these type of tests 8 weeks later to see where you are. Younger men and men who have not been on androgens for a long time tend to respond better. Also, if you had very low T before starting TRT, don’t expect high natural T after weeks off PCT.

Thanks @Nelson Vergel for reassurance of my PCT plan. I'm hoping my natural production goes back to what it would have been normally. Is that reasonable for 31 year old who has been on for 5 years? I never abused them. All injections were trt level doses

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me