High LH, low thyroid, No Estradiol & Natty.

Buy Lab Tests Online

watson350

I am seeing my endocrinologist tomorrow, curious for initial recommendations as to correct course of action to feel better, low estradiol symptoms.... I had thought of asking about HCG, or estradiol supplementation. Thank you for the help.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 2.05.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 2.05.00 PM.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 2.05.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 2.05.21 PM.png
    35 KB · Views: 53
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 2.05.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 2.05.34 PM.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 2.06.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 2.06.31 PM.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 54
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I am seeing my endocrinologist tomorrow, curious for initial recommendations as to correct course of action to feel better, low estradiol symptoms.... I had thought of asking about HCG, or estradiol supplementation. Thank you for the help.
I wouldn’t expect much from your endocrinologist, which more often than not seem out to lunch with regards to sex hormones. Your Total T and Free T are normal, not optimal. The low estrogen is alarming.

I wonder could you be taking any supplements that act as natural aromatase inhibitor that could explain your low estrogen?

High LH values usually indicate testicular failure.

I’m not seeing low thyroid values. The majority of people with thyroid problems have a high TSH, yours is low. The majority of people with testicular failure have a high LH value.

Last edited:

watson350

I wouldn’t expect much from your endocrinologist, which more often than not seem out to lunch with regards to sex hormones. Your Total T and Free T are normal, not optimal. The low estrogen is alarming.

I wonder could you be taking any supplements that act as natural aromatase inhibitor that could explain your low estrogen?
No, my primary asked me that, I had Serotonin Syndrome in December 2021, I thought I was back to my normal self in March of 22 only to have symptoms come back in August for no reason, very similar to low estradiol symptoms. So, my theory is I damaged my HPA axis and the luteinizing hormone is demanding more estradiol but aromatase is not happening. Everything estrogenic I take makes me feel better, anything that has mild AI can cause me to have a panic attack, Its specifically the low estradiol, the estrogen is low normal, I need to get it up.

Systemlord

the estrogen is low normal
Maybe for a child before puberty, but NOT and adult male. Most healthy adult males are between 20-35 pg/mL (excluding outliers), obese men can see estrogen levels quite a bit higher. I can recall quite a few members with estrogen in the mid-teens and an osteoporosis diagnosis to go along with it!

Systemlord

An interesting trial would be, if I took testosterone and my estradiol was still low
Yes, most likely. The protocol of choice for a male with a low testosterone diagnosis and very low estrogen after starting TRT, is TRT alongside hCG.

A lot of endocrinologist are not going to see a problem with estrogen in the bottom of the range, not understanding that this is not okay for an adult male!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me