High Estradiol in Men: How High is Too High?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Man, blown away by you! Thanks
Indeed, Cataceous has everything except the MD after his name. Always solid advice supported by data. Your work certainly doesn’t go unnoticed Cat!

There are a few others on EM at this level as well. All advancing the cause.

Thanks to you both for the kind words, and for your considerably greater contributions to our common goal of improving our knowledge.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
@Dr Justin Saya MD I know this isn’t the ideal place to ask this, and is off topic from the OP’s topic, but just had a quick question.

I’m a patient at Defy. You’re actually my primary doctor, and I do my consults with nurse Jill. I’m on Ipamorelin, to boost endogenous growth hormone production. As I’m sure you know, anytime someone is taking a GHRP, like Ipamorelin, they should always be taking a GHRH analog along with it, like CJC 1295 or Tesamorelin. The only problem is, Empower currently only makes Ipamorelin. So unfortunately I’ve been getting my CJC-1295 w/ out DAC (Mod GRF 1-29) via a research chemical website (peptidesciences.com). I’d obviously much prefer to get the CJC through Defy, from a compounding pharmacy, but no pharmacy that Defy works with currently produces CJC or tesamorelin.

Question is, do you know if CJC will be available from Empower anytime soon? I was also wondering if there would ever be a possibility of Defy having a relationship with Tailor Made Compounding Pharmacy. They’re the top compounding pharmacy in the country when it comes to peptides, and with peptides being a huge part of the future of HRT/ optimization, it would be an awesome partnership for Defy, and I know would make a lot of Defy patients extremely happy to have them as an option to fill their medications. If it’s an impossibility to have Defy work with them, I completely understand. Was just curious, and hoping it might be an option for Defy to work with them in the future. As always, thanks for your time. Also, sorry to the OP for asking this question here.
This should be a separate thread. Please post it on the peptides forum.

Westin

You are all going to lose your minds when I say this. I am on birth control estradiol pills (low dose) since I am one of those guys who have very low estradiol even at higher T doses. I have never taken anastrozole but I think my long term exposure to oxandrolone in the past did a number on my aromatase.

There, I said it (I am not becoming girly, by the way LOL). My sex drive is so much better!
Can I ask what E2 to level you shoot for?

tropicaldaze1950

You are all going to lose your minds when I say this. I am on birth control estradiol pills (low dose) since I am one of those guys who have very low estradiol even at higher T doses. I have never taken anastrozole but I think my long term exposure to oxandrolone in the past did a number on my aromatase.

There, I said it (I am not becoming girly, by the way LOL). My sex drive is so much better!

Dr. Neal Rouzier prescribes low dose estradiol tablets. I'm going to discuss this with my urologist. Even with TT at 1500, FT at 500 & E2 at 60, poor erectile function and significant abdominal weight gain. I've also gone the route of daily low dose and though the numbers looked good(TT 900, FT 273 and E2 42)I was dead in the water and couldn't lose weight, either.

tropicaldaze1950

@Powerdome/ That's what I listened to. My urologist had gone to California in November for a seminar hosted by Dr. Rouzier. My doctor relocated to Florida just as we entered COVID lockdown and I've yet to see him, though we've been communicating via email. Nelson posted that he was taking estradiol acetate tablets. For me, been off of t shots for six months and am awaiting results from a blood spot test I ordered on Amazon. If for no other reason than depression, I believe I need to resume testosterone.

MarcoFL

I have tried not taking a AI but then 4 months later my 60 E2 lets my SHBG is up to 60. I then seem to have a problem keeping my fasting glucose stable. it is normally 85 now well over 100 even with a very low carb diet. I hear what everyone says but does not work for me.

Nocalves

I am on the same boat, what is your estradiol dose?

Vince

Super Moderator
I have tried not taking a AI but then 4 months later my 60 E2 lets my SHBG is up to 60. I then seem to have a problem keeping my fasting glucose stable. it is normally 85 now well over 100 even with a very low carb diet. I hear what everyone says but does not work for me.
A1c?

wondering

As a man with has had negligible libido for decades, I have been intrigued by this notion before. My E2 looks ok...and Armidex made it impossible to get even a temp erection and even zinc can make it impossible. I have wondered if MORE would be better, but with this level I cannot imagine a physician prescribing a trial to find out.

Estradiol by TMS

24.2 pg/mL

10.0 - 42.0 pg/mL

MarcoFL

I hate to sound like I am all over the place on an AI but this time I lowered my T dose a lot and dropped the AI. Some of the things I noticed with my E2 now about 50 and 880 TT 155FT is my memory is far better! better sleep and sex. My A1C runs about 5.0 which is perfect. I had some issues where if I tried to overdo the carbs I would not respond well to them! fasting glucose now usually around 80 and two hours after eating typical meal around 90. Sorry for any confusion but I am now totally better off any AI.

Gman86

I hate to sound like I am all over the place on an AI but this time I lowered my T dose a lot and dropped the AI. Some of the things I noticed with my E2 now about 50 and 880 TT 155FT is my memory is far better! better sleep and sex. My A1C runs about 5.0 which is perfect. I had some issues where if I tried to overdo the carbs I would not respond well to them! fasting glucose now usually around 80 and two hours after eating typical meal around 90. Sorry for any confusion but I am now totally better off any AI.

what was ur entire protocol before the lowering of ur dose, and what’s ur protocol now?

How many grams of carbs were u roughly eating before, and how many now?

MarcoFL

what was ur entire protocol before the lowering of ur dose, and what’s ur protocol now?

How many grams of carbs were u roughly eating before, and how many now?
I had been on 150mg split 3X per week, then 120mg and now at 14mg daily without taking an AI. Pretty sure I will end up 12-16mg per day once I find the sweet spot. I can tell you it will not be 150 again! I do not eat many carbs it would have been more of an issue of once in a while over doing it. Not sure what my carbs would be? maybe 50? I am pretty disciplined and do not really watch my weight but more of what my body fat runs which is 14%.

rayrock1

What is high for you may not be for me and the other way around. For me, when E2 gets over 30 I will begin to have slight anxiety. Not bad, but I will begin to fret small things that I typically do not.
how do you keep your e2 low? are you on hcg as well a test? do you take an AI?

mooseman109

how do you keep your e2 low? are you on hcg as well a test? do you take an AI?
I have messed with HCG and may go back on it as my nuts are disappearing and flaccid penis is shrinking. HCG did raise my E2. I think saying on low dose test cyp has been what has contributed to my lower E2, but when free T geo sup Estrogen will follow. So it has been a 7 year journey thus far, and as my body changes I periodically have to change protocol. I do not take an AI. have not needed to and would just assume not have to as it is just one additional drug that I have side to deal with.
As I said we a re all different and our body's will not be the same in two years as they are today. This is a lifelong journey, hopefully with more ups than downs. I can say even in my downs, I am better than pre TRT!!!

DomPerryOn

Read through this post as I just received my labs back after 12 weeks on trt and have very high estrogen and prolactin. I made a post here to get some insight. I'm curious as to why I don't feel the typical sides of high E with estrogen being OVER 50.

Gman86

Read through this post as I just received my labs back after 12 weeks on trt and have very high estrogen and prolactin. I made a post here to get some insight. I'm curious as to why I don't feel the typical sides of high E with estrogen being OVER 50.

So no sexual issues from the high prolactin?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me