HCG: How much is too much and is there a too much?

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

Oh ok, that makes sense. My ferritin is also too low, but mine is due to getting labs done too often. And I also have donated once in my entire life, a little less than a year ago. Which looking back, was probably a mistake.
I agree, I did the same mistake also, a lot of lab test then donated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
What sides did u get from over medication of thyroid meds?
Sorry for the late reply, but for some odd reason I never received any of notifications that anyone posted on this page since I first posted.

I’ve been over medicated a couple times on T4 (synthroid) and NDT (NP thyroid). The symptoms for me were excessive sweating, especially when training or when above 90 degrees. I also would have trouble sleeping. The most obvious though, was the increased heart rate while resting, sometimes my heart rate would increase randomly. I also would fatigue a lot faster during cardio, I noticed I wouldn’t get solid pumps when lifting, and I felt like it was hard to gain muscle.

manz

In fertility clinics, some men are put om 5000+ IU a week.

I have been using hCG for 11 years and have not seen any decrease in efficacy. I know so since my testicles and sex drive remind me when I forget to inject. I use TRT of 75 mg T plus 500 IU hCG per week. I notice that ED drugs or nitric oxide donors like citrulline make my testicles even fuller with that protocol.

500 ui x week? once week?
thank you

Nomad

I was accidentally sent 100iu insulin syringes instead of 50iu ones and loaded them fully like I was doing with the small capacity ones for a couple weeks... my libido was crazy those couple weeks. Emotions were high though.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me