Permanent side effect from Pregnenolone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

Hi guys, I mentioned in the past that using Pregnenolone cream enhanced my color perception, especially the flashing colors which I would describe almost disturbing.

However, when I would generally stop the cream the side effect would disappear within few days. I haven’t used the cream now for more than a year and still see the crazy colors.

I initially thought the cream must have had accumulated in my fat tissues under the skin, but is it even possible that after over a year I still have to metabolize the possible residue in my fat?? What else could it be going on?

My Pregnenolone still come back low unless I don’t supplement with it. I even think I not longer do well with oral Pregnenolone

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gianluca

What is the situation like these days? How would you compare pregnenolone cream vs oral in terms of wellbeing?
I haven't' use Pregnenolone in a while. You need to try and see what works better for you. I think cream is a better choice than capsules

Mastodont

I haven't' use Pregnenolone in a while. You need to try and see what works better for you. I think cream is a better choice than capsules
Yes i think so too, can never get constant results from orals, and i have yet to figure out how orals always end up ruining sleep, meaning if i have taken pregnenolone in the morning, the next night i will be waking up several times. Larger doses like 50-100mg life extension give significant energy during the day, small amounts like 5-10mg end up taking me to sleep in the afternoon...i always have this nagging thought that it is not good to have nearly non existent levels.

Gianluca

Yes i think so too, can never get constant results from orals, and i have yet to figure out how orals always end up ruining sleep, meaning if i have taken pregnenolone in the morning, the next night i will be waking up several times. Larger doses like 50-100mg life extension give significant energy during the day, small amounts like 5-10mg end up taking me to sleep in the afternoon...i always have this nagging thought that it is not good to have nearly non existent levels.
I thought I was doing well for sometime with the oral micronized pregnenolone, but later on I realized it was inconsistent. This because taking pregnenolone orally is going to be converted in bulk to Preg-S and Progesterone/Allopregn and who knows how many other metabolites. Sometime it may convert more to some metabolites, and some other to different ones, unpredictable. A SR version may be better

Appling the cream it is more physiologic, and that is the goal when replacing or supplementing hormones. Injection or sublingual may be another option

Mastodont

I thought I was doing well for sometime with the oral micronized pregnenolone, but later on I realized it was inconsistent. This because taking pregnenolone orally is going to be converted in bulk to Preg-S and Progesterone/Allopregn and who knows how many other metabolites. Sometime it may convert more to some metabolites, and some other to different ones, unpredictable. A SR version may be better

Appling the cream it is more physiologic, and that is the goal when replacing or supplementing hormones. Injection or sublingual may be another option
Have you tried any otc creams off amazon etc?

Shawn

has there been any improvement? i wonder if there were other ingredients in there that caused it. i bought a topical life flo brand but i wont use it after looking at all the ingredients in there. who knows what these things can do.

Gianluca

has there been any improvement? i wonder if there were other ingredients in there that caused it. i bought a topical life flo brand but i wont use it after looking at all the ingredients in there. who knows what these things can do.
The Side effect still have to disappear. Preg can increase color perception, I don’t think the issue is any of the ingredients in the cream

Last edited:

Shawn

I've been reading other forums of people having permanent side effects from either preg or DHEA and it is quite scary. even street drugs like LSD or shrroms or X sound safer. I really did not think it could be possible

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me