Has anyone had any really bad sides with PT-141?

Buy Lab Tests Online

IPRMAN2005

Here is my recent experience with PT141. Before I begin, I am 46 y/o, 270lbs and use a 10ml vial of PT141 with 1ml of Bacteriostatic water added. I always use a 100 unit Insulin Syringe and with dosage of PT141 is at 20 units or .2ml of PT141. I hope that made sense:)

Injected at 5:30am, some nausea, some flushing but OK overall. I have only used this product a few times and it always seems to take about 9hrs to kick in so by 2:30pm I was ready to rock and roll with an erection that seemed to never go down. My wife came home at 4:30 for round 1 and 7:30 for round 2. Still feeling the affects over 24hrs later.

There are some side affects-Headaches and some upset stomach but nothing that really required any additional meds. I think it did make me fell a little tired but not sure yet. Overall I think it was pretty good, but just so weird that it takes so long for it to kick in for me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DorianGray

7-8 hour kick in is typical. There is a sweet spot in dosing that will minimize the side effects. Start low and creep up to find it.

You are using a product from an online peptide site rather than a pharmacy?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me