Gluten Intolerance and GF Diets

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

Anyone have any experience removing gluten from their diet? Notice anything from it? Was just looking through some forums and I'm beginning to think there could be something to it. I always blew it off as some uppity trend but maybe I was wrong.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Anonymon

I’ve had massive gut issues and removing gluten from my diet, at least in my case, did absolutely nothing. I know plenty of other people that swear they do better without it.

I avoid it now in general mostly because the foods I eat now tend never to have it. If you have to eat a lot like I do, it’s also hard to make gluten foods work for you because they tend to take up a lot of space inside you, whereas something like rice doesn’t.

The thing that helped me more than anything with gut issues is T3 spread out a little throughout the day. Goes to show there is no limit to what can be wrong with your gut. I‘d still give gluten free a try either way so at least you’ll know.

wood78221

I went gluten reduced (80 percent of the week) and its a huge difference. My wife basically has always had gut issues/gas most of her life; she gave up gluten about 9 months ago and it changed her life.

I feel like when I eat a large meal without gluten the bloating is not like it would be if I consumed a meal with gluten. Huge difference if you ask me.

DixieWrecked

I am about three days in to GF and I'm not bloated so I have that going for me. I have it pretty much nailed down to gluten being a problem because whenever I eat breads/pastas that's when the trouble starts. I ate a soft pretzel one time, you would have thought something unholy had died inside of me. I'm to that point where the constant bloating is just not worth it anymore. Prior to this I said it was worth the trade-off but now I think I'd rather not have constant diarrhea and a distended belly. Obviously not having a destroyed digestive tract will help with all kinds of things like energy, mood, etc. I'll report back but if anyone else would like to share I'd love to hear about your experience.

Anonymon

No gluten didn’t seem to help me with bloat, but beano does. Even with things you wouldn’t think you’d need it with, like brown rice. Being bloated is like suddenly being fat, and I wear form fitting clothes, so I’m willing to do almost anything to avoid it. I also take GasX with meals and digestive enzymes.

Dicky

I've got lots of diarrhea. Removing gluten didn't do anything for me. I'm starting to wonder if it is coffee that's giving me the trouble. I drink a lot of coffee so I don't know how I would even begin to quit drinking it.

Anonymon

I've got lots of diarrhea. Removing gluten didn't do anything for me. I'm starting to wonder if it is coffee that's giving me the trouble. I drink a lot of coffee so I don't know how I would even begin to quit drinking it.
Take it down a cup a week or two. L-Theanine can help with the withdrawal a bit, but it’ll suck either way.

bixt

I’ve had massive gut issues and removing gluten from my diet, at least in my case, did absolutely nothing.

I concur, for me. It turned out I had to eliminate all starches. No potato, no rice, no wheat, no maize.

Safe things were meat (all kinds, fatty or lean) and apples.

After a while on this diet, my gut heals. I can then add in soft and safe carbs. These are sweet potato, butternut, pumpkin and gemsquash. All overcooked and very soft.

sammmy

Gluten is just one out of many possible food sensitivities. Other common ones are: to processed sugar, to protein (hence some become vegan), to milk etc. That's why different people do well on different diets.

Only experimental elimination can show which one is in your case.

Emilgavens

I totally get where you're coming from! I used to eye-roll at gluten-free, too, but giving it a shot changed the game. More energy, less bloating – surprising perks! It's worth a trial run; who knows, it might be your secret weapon. There are many gluten-free products in natural food. Cheers to newfound gluten wisdom!

Last edited:

tropicaldaze1950

About to try gluten free. My PSA has remained near 5 for over a year and my hsC-RP is 3. My urologist had ordered a urine test that can detect substances produced by cancer cells and it came back negative. Inflammation is a likely cause of both high PSA and elevated C-RP. I consume lots of bread and pasta everyday. For over three decades, starting in 1970, was gluten free, dairy free and egg free because of food sensitivities. I was 30 pounds lighter(130 vs. 160), a strong libido and erections that wouldn't quit. Goodbye to wheat and here's hoping!

Dicky

Take it down a cup a week or two. L-Theanine can help with the withdrawal a bit, but it’ll suck either way.
Thank you my friend. This is exactly what I have done. I quit completely after weening off. I found it it was contributing to my diarrhea issues, but is not the only factor. I have less problems now but I'm not completely fixed. I can tolerate about 4oz of coffee a day. You are right, it did suck to quit.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me