Flushing/palpitations/blurry vision/pass out

Buy Lab Tests Online

jd6652brown

I started TRT 28 days ago. My doctor had me at a crazy high dose and I went down to 150mg a week daily injections subq. Things have been 50/50 really motivated at work and at work outs. But as of the last few days i’ve been having a lot of heart palpitations and today my vision got a little blurry for a few minutes also in the afternoon my face gets red and hot. And this morning I really had to hold it together I thought I was going to pass out. I work at a place that has on site EMS so I had them check my blood pressure and my glucose and they were both perfect. I’m also having weird fatigue and feeling out of it. I don’t have my doctors appointment for a few more weeks. I have had labs done but waiting on those results. What are your thoughts? Im only 4 weeks in. I am 6’7 345lbs

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

I would stop the testosterone while this is evaluated and your labs come back. 150mg/week is still considered too high of a dose for TRT. This forum usually recommends below 100mg/week and with daily shots typically the dose is lower.

Assuming you don't have an infection in the brain/eyes, sudden and transient blurry vision can be a sign of a problem in blood vessels (which is supported by your face getting red and hot), transient ischemic attack, or even a pre-stroke:

BigTex

I started TRT 28 days ago. My doctor had me at a crazy high dose and I went down to 150mg a week daily injections subq. Things have been 50/50 really motivated at work and at work outs. But as of the last few days i’ve been having a lot of heart palpitations and today my vision got a little blurry for a few minutes also in the afternoon my face gets red and hot. And this morning I really had to hold it together I thought I was going to pass out. I work at a place that has on site EMS so I had them check my blood pressure and my glucose and they were both perfect. I’m also having weird fatigue and feeling out of it. I don’t have my doctors appointment for a few more weeks. I have had labs done but waiting on those results. What are your thoughts? Im only 4 weeks in. I am 6’7 345lbs
I would suggest you see a cardiologist and have an EKG run.

Systemlord

My doctor had me at a crazy high dose and I went down to 150mg a week daily injections subq.
That’s a lot for a daily protocol! No wonder you’re having problems. Try 10-15 mg.

I felt like sh** on SQ! I felt the same as you on SQ. I think the SQ is part of your problems. Go to IM. I also couldn’t tolerate daily (7mg) injections using the cypionate and enanathe, too many weird symptoms. That’s why I’m on twice daily Jatenzo @ 237mg/474mg, 6 hour half-life.

Last edited:

Belekas

nobody
Its a shame that "docs" prescribe such high doses right out of the gate but thats the current trend I see everywhere SMH I check FB posts from time to time and too many peeps complain of similar symptoms running 150-250mg/week and looking elsewhere but the dosage reduction. Then comes those ones that think running supraphysiological doses for years will have no detrimental effect because my bro from the gym or your favorite ifbb pro has been doing it for decades. Blind leading the blind. And then the ones that take a big dose compared to TRT, get tons of side effects like elevated BP, messed up lipids, etc and take tons of other drugs to mitigate and combat all that. Sorry but this is not health to me and far far from longevity optimization as I understand it. Weird world we live in but IIWII.

equisette

Maybe your Hematocrit is to high, won't know until you see your labs, as the other guys said 150/daily, wow, way to much.

Razor22

As an older RN who has experience in the MI and stroke arenas, I would ask that you stop the test for now. Get a 12 lead EKG done, labs for H&H viscosity, coagulopathy issues, and brain and blood flow.
When I was at my highest body fat levels, the regiment of 'Daily SubQ' had me extremely anxious, heart palpitations, and feelings of dread.
Did an angiogram, stress test, and echo.
Nothing noted in the cardiac world at that time.
A couple of years later I ended up with a diagnosis of tortuous artery(s) in the Circle of Willis. That was found after a loss of speech, left side decay caused by a ischemic stroke. And Right Side Bundle Branch block visible during bradycardia of less than 40 bpm.
Please keep us in the loop as to your progress.
But don't wait weeks to get to a cardiologist.
Even if it means going to the ER at the heart hospital near you. Better than a stroke or MI my friend.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me