Feeling tired in the Afternoon

Buy Lab Tests Online

cheters23

I am not sure, but recently I have been feeling tired everyday consistently for the last couple months right around 1-2pm everyday. I am 38 year old male I am 6'2" and around 187 lbs. The tired feeling almost feels like when you only get 2-3 hours a sleep at night. I get around 8 hours a sleep everyday, so I don't see sleep being an issue. I have had been tested for sleep apnea in the past year and that came back negative. Everyday when I go home I usually take a nap for about 1 hour around 5:30 pm and I feel a little better afterwards. I am not sure if it because of my e2 is too low now because that is really the only thing I can think of that has really changed. Here is my current protocol through Defy:

40mg Test cyp 3x/week
250 IU HCG 3x/week
.125 Anastrozole 2x/week
15 mcg/ Cytomel everyday
DHEA 25 mg one BY MOUTH EVEY NIGHT
Vitamin D 5000IU EVERY DAY
Selenium 250mcg EVERY DAY
Fish Oil 2grams EVERY DAY

I was not taking the Anastrozole until after my 12/10/18 Labs, so that is really the only thing that has changed. Here are my last 2 sets of labs. Can anyone think of any reason why I am getting these tired spells pretty much everyday for the past couple of months?

3/27/19 Labs(Taking Anastrozole and Cytomel since the last labs)
Testosterone, Serum 859 ng/dL 264-916
Free Testosterone(Direct) 23.4 pg/mL 8.7-25.1
DHEA-Sulfate 521.1 H ug/dL 102.6-416.3
TSH 2.760 uIU/mL 0.450-4.500
Triiodothyronine (T3), Free 3.6 pg/mL 2.0-4.4
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy 56.7 ng/mL 30.0-100.0
Estradiol, Sensitive 22.8 pg/mL 8.0-35.0
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 32.9 nmol/L 16.5-55.9

12/10/18 Labs(Was not taking Anastrozole or Cytomel)
Testosterone, Serum 1494 ng/dL 264-916
Free Testosterone(Direct) 29.8 pg/mL 8.7-25.1
DHEA-Sulfate 425.0 ug/dL 102.6-416.3
TSH 3.020 uIU/mL 0.450-4.500
T4,Free(Direct) 1.02 ng/dL 0.82-1.77
Triiodothyronine (T3), Free 2.8 pg/mL 2.0-4.4
Reverse T3, Serum 20.3 ng/dL 9.2 - 24.1
Estradiol, Sensitive 52.3 H pg/mL 8.0-35.0
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 42.4 nmol/L 16.5-55.9
Ferritin, Serum 50 ng/mL 30-400

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I would take a second dose of the Cytomel, 15mcg of T3 isn't all that much, I think you need that twice per day.

I would limit what I change to just one thing so you will know what works, or does not.

cheters23

I would take a second dose of the Cytomel, 15mcg of T3 isn't all that much, I think you need that twice per day.

I would limit what I change to just one thing so you will know what works, or does not.
You think it is more of a t3 issue? I have 5mcg dose pills. You think doubling the dose to 30mcg/day would do me good?

dicotyle

I do better on a divided Cytomel dose: waking and early afternoon. High cortisol is a possibility, you'd need the test near the time of the symptoms.

RLW

Do you wake up feeling good and then all of the sudden crash in the afternoon or you're tired all day but it gets worse as the day goes on?

cheters23

Do you wake up feeling good and then all of the sudden crash in the afternoon or you're tired all day but it gets worse as the day goes on?
I feel pretty good and rested when I wake up in the morning. It seems to hit me right after lunch around 1pm-2pm. When I get home from work around 5:30 I will usually crash for an hour.

RLW

I feel pretty good and rested when I wake up in the morning. It seems to hit me right after lunch around 1pm-2pm. When I get home from work around 5:30 I will usually crash for an hour.

Is this new after starting TRT? I personally would crash a lot of days before starting Testosterone. Then for about a year after I went on TRT I didn't get tired or nap at all. But lately I do have some days where I get tired in the afternoon. My issue might simply be on those days I'm expending a ridiculous amount of energy early in the day and get tired though. But often I won't even nap. I'll just lay on the couch about to sleep for a bit and then as if it never happened Im off to the races again.

Fifty may be on to something. Diet, caffeine intake, sugar and carbs, stress management, and quality of nighttime sleep can be factors. The nap has also got to go. What’s your exercise routine, if any? A walk for 10 minutes each day before the crash can also help.

Rabbit91476

pre trt I was drinking 2 bangs and two cups of coffee and falling asleep on the couch by 8pm. on month 2 of test c. now at 2 monsters and two coffee. only about a 300mg caffeine decrease but still working on it. t replacement was not a huge help but some.

I judge a great weekend by almost one rule in a joking sense but I really do think a great weekend is highlighted by a great nap or Sat and/or Sun.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me