Does TRT Cream Cause Hairloss??

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

My uro said androgel is compounded and I had to go to a compound pharmacy to get it.

This is just plain incorrect, Androgel is a "brand name" therefore you don't have to get it at a compounding pharmacy. This isn't even my opinion, it's a fact and I would expect a urologist with 25 years worth of experience to know that Androgel is available through retail pharmacies like CVS and Walgreens throughout the country.

Most compounding pharmacies would prefer to compound T cream with a higher concentration of testosterone (20%).

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

domi

You started out by saying "My uro said androgel is compounded and I HAD TO go to a compound pharmacy to get it." That's wrong. You can go to Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, wherever, and buy it under any of the names I listed previously. Because something CAN be compounded doesn't mean is HAS to be.

What's with the attitude?

You supported the erroneous notion that androgel cant be compounded. Youre 150% wrong. I gotten my androgel from a compound pharm.

Why are you so negative?

domi

This is just plain incorrect, Androgel is a "brand name" therefore you don't have to get it at a compounding pharmacy. This isn't even my opinion, it's a fact and I would expect a urologist with 25 years worth of experience to know that Androgel is available through retail pharmacies like CVS and Walgreens throughout the country.

Most compounding pharmacies would prefer to compound T cream with a higher concentration of testosterone (20%).

This is just wrong. I've gotten androgel from a compound pharm. The doc said I'd have to get it there. I would not expect a forum user who's never been to medical school to know more than a doc with 25 years med experience to know that this med is compounded.

Never heard of the testosterone concentration that high but its possible I imagine for those who need that much in their system.

slicktop

This is just wrong. I've gotten androgel from a compound pharm. The doc said I'd have to get it there. I would not expect a forum user who's never been to medical school to know more than a doc with 25 years med experience to know that this med is compounded.

Never heard of the testosterone concentration that high but its possible I imagine for those who need that much in their system.

Nice new profile, koolx. Look, this has already been answered and you're as wrong as you originally were. AndroGel is a BRAND NAME. IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE COMPOUNDED. F'ing google it if you don't believe us. Click on the link to the MANUFACTURERS website that I posted to you this morning. Just because something CAN be compounded doesn't mean it HAS to be, and topical testosterone does NOT have to be. AndroGel is a trademarked name, it's manufactured by Abbvie. Let it go, FFS. Did you ever consider your doc said "it had to be compounded" because he gets a kickback from the compounding pharmacy that you "had to" go to? Happens ALL THE TIME.

From drugs.com:

Capture1.JPG

slicktop

You supported the erroneous notion that androgel cant be compounded. Youre 150% wrong. I gotten my androgel from a compound pharm.

Why are you so negative?
I literally never said it COULDN'T be compounded. Not once. Not ever. Remember when you told the other user to work on his reading comprehension under your other screen name, koolx? Take your own advice. Look, let me make it easy for you. A Whopper is a hamburger. If I prescribe you a hamburger, you can make your own recipe, or you can go get a Whopper from Burger King. Now if it's medically necessary for you to have a one and a half pound burger made with 90/10 angus, you're gonna have to make that at home. That's compounding. It's still a burger, but it's not a Whopper. If it's medically necessary for you to have an actual Whopper, you have to go to Burger King, because a Whopper is NAME BRAND and is trademarked and owned by Burger King, just like AndroGel is trademarked and owned by Abbvie. Get it?

If you want to discuss things in a civil manner, fine. If not, fine, I don't really care, just don't misquote me. If you already know everything there is to know, why bother being here, KOOLX?

Last edited:

Systemlord

You don't need a medical degree to spot BS from some guy with insecurities. The T cream (20%/200mg) is for those who don't absorb T gels well and where the concentration is too low to get enough test into a guys body.

You need only research to know these things, no medical degree needed.

Last edited:

domi

Nice new profile, koolx. Look, this has already been answered and you're as wrong as you originally were. AndroGel is a BRAND NAME. IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE COMPOUNDED. F'ing google it if you don't believe us. Click on the link to the MANUFACTURERS website that I posted to you this morning. Just because something CAN be compounded doesn't mean it HAS to be, and topical testosterone does NOT have to be. AndroGel is a trademarked name, it's manufactured by Abbvie. Let it go, FFS. Did you ever consider your doc said "it had to be compounded" because he gets a kickback from the compounding pharmacy that you "had to" go to? Happens ALL THE TIME.

From drugs.com:

View attachment 8968

Hey slicktop youre rocking the same profile but same bs. Look youve already been proven wrong and now youre beating a dead horse. Androgel is a hormone supplement that needs to be compounded. F'king ask any med doc. Look at the links. Stop wasting our time already. Didnt it ever occur to you that your doc lied to you about this info for whatever reason?

From the NCBI website:

Accuracy of testosterone concentrations in compounded testosterone products.

Abstract
OBJECTIVE:
This study aims to evaluate the accuracy of the testosterone concentrations within testosterone gels and creams manufactured by compounding pharmacies.

Accuracy of testosterone concentrations in compounded testosterone products. - PubMed - NCBI

User Reviews for AndroGel

For Hypogonadism, Male "So if you go to a "compounding pharmacy" they can make you a 1.62% generic (since they only make 1% in generic). Name brand Androgel 1.62% walgreens quoted me $750 September 2018. Generic 1% was $450 without any coupons, which you can find online. The compound pharmacy made me a 1.62% pump gel and charged me $35. Yes, only $35 cash for a 30 day supply."

AndroGel Reviews & Ratings at Drugs.com

domi

I literally never said it COULDN'T be compounded. Not once. Not ever. Remember when you told the other user to work on his reading comprehension under your other screen name, koolx? Take your own advice. Look, let me make it easy for you. A Whopper is a hamburger. If I prescribe you a hamburger, you can make your own recipe, or you can go get a Whopper from Burger King. Now if it's medically necessary for you to have a one and a half pound burger made with 90/10 angus, you're gonna have to make that at home. That's compounding. It's still a burger, but it's not a Whopper. If it's medically necessary for you to have an actual Whopper, you have to go to Burger King, because a Whopper is NAME BRAND and is trademarked and owned by Burger King, just like AndroGel is trademarked and owned by Abbvie. Get it?

If you want to discuss things in a civil manner, fine. If not, fine, I don't really care, just don't misquote me. If you already know everything there is to know, why bother being here, KOOLX?

You said it could NOT be compounded at a pharm. Many times. Do you recall when you defended your troll buddy you said "You don't need a medical degree to spot BS from some guy with insecurities." You were talking from personal experience being insecure. Here I'll school you in an easy way given your level of comprehension. If a med needs to be compounded a doc writes a script for a patient. That patient takes it to a special pharmacy called a 'compound pharmacy.' Say it after me now.. c-o-m-p-o-u-n-d p-h-a-r-m-a-c-y.

Learn something new.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching