Does anyone use a sleep tracker?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigTex

BTW, is the Indian pharma you used still online and available? I just submitted an order to www.buy-pharma.md/ using a one time credit card. After the order went thru I got a message from PAYOFIX.COM that they needed to talk to me about some complication w/ the order. Sounded sketchy to me so I deactivated the one time card before they could charge me.

But now I'm looking for a pharma to get the Ivermectin from.

PAYOFIX.COM is the hub between your credit card and banks. Probably they wanted your approval of the transaction. I always transfer funds through WISE. But Robert of Buy-Pharma is a very stand up guy done quite s few transactions with them over maybe 10 years. I just got an order delivered from them today. I bought the Ziverdo Kit, which is Zinc Acetate/ Doxycycline/ Ivermectin in a blister pac. This is the same thing the Indian government had been giving it citizens. ADC and Reliable RX also have Ivermectin.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dicky

PAYOFIX.COM is the hub between your credit card and banks. Probably they wanted your approval of the transaction. I always transfer funds through WISE. But Robert of Buy-Pharma is a very stand up guy done quite s few transactions with them over maybe 10 years. I just got an order delivered from them today. I bought the Ziverdo Kit, which is Zinc Acetate/ Doxycycline/ Ivermectin in a blister pac. This is the same thing the Indian government had been giving it citizens. ADC and Reliable RX also have Ivermectin.
OK. Thank you for that vote of confidence. I will probably use them next go around. After I cancelled my order w/ Buy-Pharma I created another one with Alldaychemist. ADC is clumsier, because you cannot use a credit card. I had to get a money order and snail mail it to them in California.

I ended up getting Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine and Doxycycline. I wanted to see if I could do a better job of prevention and treatment if I do catch it. I am healthy enough that I would never die from COVID. But I have had it twice and each time was a week of lost productivity and feeling like shit. I'd like to not do that again if possible.

From what I have read the one province in India that used prevention like you have faired much better in COVID.

BigTex

Here is some good information on the protocols

I took the prophylactic dose for almost 2 years as I was around a lot of people. Never had a problem. I stopped when the cases went to a low but recently contracted it maybe 2 months ago. Body aches for a day, sniffles for a few days, a dry cough, horse, lack of smell, and no energy for a week. That was about it. Think it was the AB-5 version which is what seems to be going around here. I didn't get tested because it would have done me no good. I was still going to be sick. My once on 2020. She took the HCQ and it was completely gone in 3 days. We are both very healthy but I am the one with several comorbidities. Good luck!

Last edited:

Dicky

Here is some good information on the protocols

I took the prophylactic dose for almost 2 years as I was around a lot of people. Never had a problem. I stopped when the cases went to a low but recently contracted it maybe 2 months ago. Body aches for a day, sniffles for a few days, a dry cough, horse, lack of smell, and no energy for a week. That was about it. Think it was the AB-5 version which is what seems to be going around here. I didn't get tested because it would have done me no good. I was still going to be sick. My once on 2020. She took the HCQ and it was completely gone in 3 days. We are both very healthy but I am the one with several comorbidities. Good luck!
Thank you my friend. My worst symptom was atomic diarrhea. I had the shits for 3-4 days. It was very unpleasant. The other symptoms were no fun. But manageable.

I have seen the Zalenko protocol. The one I'm going to use is similar. FLCCC Alliance COVID Early Treatment Protocol. They have a protocol for prevention as well.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Oura just rolled out their SpO2 feature for the gen3 ring. Very excited about this to keep an eye on it as I ramp up on TRT. No problems yet.

Screenshot_20220729-114438.png

It doesn't look very informative but that's only because I have no apnea events to report. I've seen other screenshots where people are having apnea and it breaks out a detailed graph of when the events are occuring and their severity.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me