Devices to help with Night Sweats

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vtail

This came up in another thread about fitness trackers. It was mentioned that a device called Chilisleep is useful to help with night sweats. I keep my bedroom temp quite cool, yet sometimes I will wake up in the middle of the night sweating as if I just ran a marathon. Does anyone have any recommendations or advice about devices that cool the mattress similar to Chilisleep?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
This came up in another thread about fitness trackers. It was mentioned that a device called Chilisleep is useful to help with night sweats. I keep my bedroom temp quite cool, yet sometimes I will wake up in the middle of the night sweating as if I just ran a marathon. Does anyone have any recommendations or advice about devices that cool the mattress similar to Chilisleep?
I know this is off the subject. Do you use a ceiling fan when you sleep? I usually sleep on top of the covers and have a fan blow on me. Keeps me nice and cool during the summer nights.

sammmy

If your bedroom is cool when you wake up, but you are sweating, this should be checked by a doctor.

Some serious infections or cancers cause night sweats.

FullAuto

I too endured night sweats like this a few years ago, my sweats turned out to be a diverticulitis infection that almost claimed my life due to going sepsis. I would awake in a puddle of sweat almost nightly, despite room temperature. Then after months of night sweats, I “thought” I developed the Flu due to severe body aches, diarrhea, severe stomach cramps/pain, chills, fever, etc…..I was bed ridden and pumping myself with TheraFlu and rest all while enduring waves of chest pain.

After 48 hours of these symptoms, I drove myself to the hospital to discover I was hours/less than a day away from checking out of this world due to diverticulitis endured sepsis……2 weeks in the hospital with IV antibiotic cocktails around the clock, I was released. Took me about a year to get the lower GI system normal and I occasionally have discomfort and flair ups, but my doctor told me that night sweats are a huge indication that something is not right within your body.

Your sweats may truly be related to room temperatures and/or your personal physiology, however I just wanted to share my thoughts and encourage you to seek medical advice if this persists…….especially if the sweats are not something you have always dealt with in the past.

Cheers and Best Wishes!

Doug (AKA-FullAuto)

ajax31

I too endured night sweats like this a few years ago, my sweats turned out to be a diverticulitis infection that almost claimed my life due to going sepsis. I would awake in a puddle of sweat almost nightly, despite room temperature. Then after months of night sweats, I “thought” I developed the Flu due to severe body aches, diarrhea, severe stomach cramps/pain, chills, fever, etc…..I was bed ridden and pumping myself with TheraFlu and rest all while enduring waves of chest pain.

After 48 hours of these symptoms, I drove myself to the hospital to discover I was hours/less than a day away from checking out of this world due to diverticulitis endured sepsis……2 weeks in the hospital with IV antibiotic cocktails around the clock, I was released. Took me about a year to get the lower GI system normal and I occasionally have discomfort and flair ups, but my doctor told me that night sweats are a huge indication that something is not right within your body.

Your sweats may truly be related to room temperatures and/or your personal physiology, however I just wanted to share my thoughts and encourage you to seek medical advice if this persists…….especially if the sweats are not something you have always dealt with in the past.

Cheers and Best Wishes!

Doug (AKA-FullAuto)

Did you have any other symptoms during the months of heavy nighttime sweating that might be a clue to having an infection?

DixieWrecked

Assuming you are just a hot sleeper and not dying, I have noticed that my room will be much cooler at night if I leave a door open. Even if I change my thermostat 67, I bet the temp in my bed room gets into the 70s if there is not a door open to allow for circulation. In addition definitely keep that fan on like Vince said.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me