Votes: 10 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

Vince

Super Moderator
Many people wonder whether it's normal to fantasize about somebody other than their partner while they're having sex. Rest assured, it's very normal, and there's nothing wrong with having these fantasies. They can help us maintain arousal and promote greater enjoyment during the experience.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

I honestly believe all this fantasy is away to compensate for the low levels of whatever it is we have. Could be dopamine or anything else.
I remember as a teenager you don’t need all this imagination hell any girl would be enough. Getting more picky and trying to imagine means your low level in something.

During honeymoon period for example I would sleep with any girl.no imagination needed,,,,but After that I get picky.

Jucaro

I honestly believe all this fantasy is away to compensate for the low levels of whatever it is we have. Could be dopamine or anything else.
I remember as a teenager you don’t need all this imagination hell any girl would be enough. Getting more picky and trying to imagine means your low level in something.

During honeymoon period for example I would sleep with any girl.no imagination needed,,,,but After that I get picky.
Completely agree. Whenever I have used my imagination to have sex it is because I am lacking something. At present, even If I am low of something, I can't use imagination, because I am so fortunate my reality with my young wife's beauty and sexual behaving is beyond anything I could imagine and desire. If I had her many years before I don't think I would be on TRT now.

Vince

Super Moderator
Personally, I don't think there's nothing wrong with using some imagination when being with a woman. I always do and it makes sex great for me. I know everyone's different but that's life I guess.

If you have sex everyday, I really think you need to use a little mental variety.

tropicaldaze1950

Fantasies of the wife or gf during sex. Seriously. Maybe she's thinking of someone else or some other sexual scenario, which might or might not include the husband or bf. If it improves sex then it's cool but if she's dissatisfied or has other desires, she could just be faking it. I could tell when my wife was aroused but she never was up for a second round or more than once a week. Could be hormones or just doing it to keep me 'happy' and that was from the time we started living together. It usually was more fun when I'd come over for the weekend, then back to my place during the week.

Vince

Super Moderator
Fantasies of the wife or gf during sex. Seriously. Maybe she's thinking of someone else or some other sexual scenario, which might or might not include the husband or bf. If it improves sex then it's cool but if she's dissatisfied or has other desires, she could just be faking it. I could tell when my wife was aroused but she never was up for a second round or more than once a week. Could be hormones or just doing it to keep me 'happy' and that was from the time we started living together. It usually was more fun when I'd come over for the weekend, then back to my place during the week.
I love women's orgasms. They're just incredible. I wish I could have multi orgasms like my wife has. Women are blessed when it comes to sex.

tropicaldaze1950

I love women's orgasms. They're just incredible. I wish I could have multi orgasms like my wife has. Women are blessed when it comes to sex.
With you on that, Vince! I dated one woman who was like that, along with being open to anything. Absolute delight. I still think about her. She was the kinkiest woman I'd ever met!

Jucaro

Personally, I don't think there's nothing wrong with using some imagination when being with a woman. I always do and it makes sex great for me. I know everyone's different but that's life I guess.

If you have sex everyday, I really think you need to use a little mental variety.
Ok Vince, I respect your point, but if I ever suspect my wife is using her imagination and fantasy with another man to enjoy sex with me, that would be catastrophic...., I would end the relationship at that right moment, and as @Systemlord said, If I need to think of another woman, then I am with the wrong one.

Vince

Super Moderator
Ok Vince, I respect your point, but if I ever suspect my wife is using her imagination and fantasy with another man to enjoy sex with me, that would be catastrophic...., I would end the relationship at that right moment, and as @Systemlord said, If I need to think of another woman, then I am with the wrong one.
I'm sure as you know women look at relationships different than men. Women are homemakers looking for a man that will be there for them.

RickB

I do that when I'm trying to last longer LOL. I pretend my wife is a less attractive woman.

That being said, a lot of people imagine they're making love to a different person for the enjoyment of it. I think that's perfectly fine. What goes on in your mind is for your mind, and regardless of who or what you're thinking of, it's yours and its personal.

For myself though, I wouldn't feel right doing it. If my wife was less emotionally attached to lovemaking, it might be different. But it's always a very emotional thing for her more than a physical one, so it wouldn't feel right.

jobshopper

Completely agree. Whenever I have used my imagination to have sex it is because I am lacking something. At present, even If I am low of something, I can't use imagination, because I am so fortunate my reality with my young wife's beauty and sexual behaving is beyond anything I could imagine and desire. If I had her many years before I don't think I would be on TRT now.
Please post again after you've been married to the same woman for 50 years.

Jucaro

Please post again after you've been married to the same woman for 50 years.
I was married for 30 years. I never went to know other woman while married. Didn't need either, I loved mi wife. Now I am with the second woman I have ever had, I am happy with her and we love each other so deep I don't need more.

Last edited:

learner

I think it is wrong to do that. We should be giving all of ourselves to the woman we are with at that moment. It is a deep connection we should have. That’s why casual sex is hollow and leaving you wanting more or new experiences because it was satisfactory. It took me years to get this and now I am a great lover to my wife and we are both highly satisfied.

jobshopper

I think it is wrong to do that. We should be giving all of ourselves to the woman we are with at that moment. It is a deep connection we should have. That’s why casual sex is hollow and leaving you wanting more or new experiences because it was satisfactory. It took me years to get this and now I am a great lover to my wife and we are both highly satisfied.
How old are you and long have you been married?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me