Cypionate and Synthroid

Buy Lab Tests Online

WDE94

Been on cypionate for about 7 months now, levels are good. Just did TSH with different doctor and my level was a lot higher than previously and been on same dosage of synthroid for last few years. Question is,does cypionate affect synthroid medication? TSH level usually around 1.51 and was 7.9 today. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

1676905421207.png

1676905435099.png

T

tareload

I’m confused about 1 thing in this section. It says in the beginning that after treatment with fluoxymestrone, the hypothyroid patients TT4 and TBG decreased. But then later on, it said that the FT4 levels increased and TSH decreased, thereby lowering the patients thyroid hormone requirements. These two statements sound contradictory to me. They seem to say the complete opposite of each other. Can someone explain what I’m missing?

1676909713406.png

1676909734363.png

TBG controls Total T4. Depending on TBG drop, fT4 can go up while Total T4 mirrors TBG. Added the graphs for you. TSH would titrate to fT4/fT3 levels according to setpoint theory.

T

tareload

Question is,does cypionate affect synthroid medication? TSH level usually around 1.51 and was 7.9 today. Any information is greatly appreciated.
Hope the above helps show your question is a challenging one. Mixing TRT with thyroid autoimmunity/hypothroidism is a fun science project. Been chasing my thyroid parameters for many years. TRT only made the project much more challenging since it makes the thyroid axis work harder and with a failing thyroid that makes for lots of "fun".

raw91

Hope the above helps show your question is a challenging one. Mixing TRT with thyroid autoimmunity/hypothroidism is a fun science project. Been chasing my thyroid parameters for many years. TRT only made the project much more challenging since it makes the thyroid axis work harder and with a failing thyroid that makes for lots of "fun".

Sounds just like me. I usually take 150mcg of t4 while on 150-175mg test/week. Daily injections, no AI or other stuff with the test. Sometimes I do a cycle of like 500mg test for a few weeks.

I always find I become hypterthyroid when I raise the test dose, probably according to lowering of TBG. This happens pretty fast, usually on the first week of cycle.

Do you need to alter your dose of t4 with higher testosterone too?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me