cheap HCG (23usd/10k IU) - reliableRX - experience

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jon H

Ref: Grey Area - It's important to understand that there is no "grey area" regarding buying and using these products from an overseas pharmacy without a prescription. I'm sure laws in other countries may be different, but it's absolutely illegal for someone in the US to do so. I'm sure the day will eventually come when these vital resources are taken away from us (the DEA, FDA, and Big Pharma seem intent on removing any option that doesn't give them total control), but until then I'm very grateful they exist.

Ref: Quality - HCG from ReliableRx works just fine. No guarantees that it's exactly the same quality as what used to be compounded by Empower or Pregnyl, but it's very close at a much lower cost. BigTex is absolutely correct with his statements.

Ref: eCheck - I've never had a problem using eCheck with ReliableRx.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

t_spacemonkey

Ref: Grey Area - It's important to understand that there is no "grey area" regarding buying and using these products from an overseas pharmacy without a prescription. I'm sure laws in other countries may be different, but it's absolutely illegal for someone in the US to do so. I'm sure the day will eventually come when these vital resources are taken away from us (the DEA, FDA, and Big Pharma seem intent on removing any option that doesn't give them total control), but until then I'm very grateful they exist.

Ref: Quality - HCG from ReliableRx works just fine. No guarantees that it's exactly the same quality as what used to be compounded by Empower or Pregnyl, but it's very close at a much lower cost. BigTex is absolutely correct with his statements.

Ref: eCheck - I've never had a problem using eCheck with ReliableRx.
by no means i know the laws/regulations, but not sure about the legality. it is not a controlled substance in most states (the one I am). the question is can you be held liable by law for ordering non-controlled drugs oversees - i very highly doubt it. the worst can happen is customs will throw it out which might be some sort of import issues. but no way you will get prosecuted for this, like lets say ordering steroid oversees and customs sending the case to your local police which did happen in the past. (thats why btw its better to order UGL stuff within the USA)
google got fined couple hundred millions for advertising canadian drugs in the usa for cheap. and yes, it all is to protect big pharma profits

BigTex

by no means i know the laws/regulations, but not sure about the legality. it is not a controlled substance in most states (the one I am). the question is can you be held liable by law for ordering non-controlled drugs oversees - i very highly doubt it. the worst can happen is customs will throw it out which might be some sort of import issues. but no way you will get prosecuted for this, like lets say ordering steroid oversees and customs sending the case to your local police which did happen in the past. (thats why btw its better to order UGL stuff within the USA)
google got fined couple hundred millions for advertising canadian drugs in the usa for cheap. and yes, it all is to protect big pharma profits
Absolutely, the most probably action would be receiving a letter from the US Customs saying that they have seize your package. I actually got a couple of those letters importing large quantities of peptides. Customs claimed it was HGH and seized it. Most good pharmacies have a re-ship policy. Customs will give the reason why it was seized and give you an opportunity to prove why this should be allowed to enter. If you don't meet the deadline they will destroy it. I have been importing over the counter prescription drugs for personal use for over 30 years both by mail and by walking over the border to Mexico and have never had an issue. We have come back from Mexico many times with both of us carrying 2 big shopping bags full of medication and US Customs could care a less. There are literally long lines of Americans walking back over with medications. All they seem to be worried with is alcohol, cigarettes and avocados. I know guys who have imported HGH and got the package seized. US Customs sent a letter and eventually destroyed the package. They don't investigate unless they find controlled substances.

I guess I'm not understanding do you have to get bacteriostatic water elsewhere to mix these properly? I just got going again at Defy and couldn't believe HCG was $155.00. I was wondering about getting it at a Research Chem place. I used to not pay attention to prices because I paid for it all with HSA money but nowadays I'm burning through it before my medical bills are paid.

t_spacemonkey

I guess I'm not understanding do you have to get bacteriostatic water elsewhere to mix these properly? I just got going again at Defy and couldn't believe HCG was $155.00. I was wondering about getting it at a Research Chem place. I used to not pay attention to prices because I paid for it all with HSA money but nowadays I'm burning through it before my medical bills are paid.
that indian hcg comes with water. you also buy it of amazon

Blackhawk

Use bacteriostatic! The diluent with the reliableRX kits is just normal saline, NOT bacteriostatic. The kits are made for large doses for fertility and to be used up quickly, not for extended use at TRT related dosing, like we do.

Last edited:

myofibril

Mind you, I AM generalizing, but pretty much any HCG coming from India like that is fine/legit.

You cannot use the size of the puck to determine if it's accurately dosed or not. The lyophilization process can result in different sizes depending on the manufacturer.

ReliableRX has been around a long long time.

And no, I'm not a shill for them :), plenty of the online Indian Pharmacy's with HCG will be solid :)

MarkLA

Looking at other sites, some of the Indian HCG comes pre-diluted.

I'm thinking for maximum shelf-life, I should get lypholized rather than pre-diluted. Is that right?

Would keeping the lypholized powder in the fridge extend shelf life?

Blackhawk

Looking at other sites, some of the Indian HCG comes pre-diluted.

I'm thinking for maximum shelf-life, I should get lypholized rather than pre-diluted. Is that right?

Would keeping the lypholized powder in the fridge extend shelf life?

Yes and theoretically yes.

t_spacemonkey

6x10k IU. 171usd total. 1/6th cost of pregnyl. 3 weeks delivery time

1686231953470.png

Dicky

The size of the puck in the vial all depends on the technique used to lyophilize the powder. Obviously Empower uses a different technique that the Indian pharma you received. Lyophilization is a process in which water is removed from a compound after it is frozen and placed under a vacuum, allowing the ice to change directly from solid to vapor without passing through a liquid phase. Lyophilized products commonly resemble a small white “puck” that may have a fluffy or more granular appearance. Different lyophilization techniques can yield a more voluminous (fluffy) or a more compacted (granular) lyophilized peptide. Regardless of the technique, the volume (iu) printed on the vials is correct. I use to get this same question frequently when I sold peptides. Puck sizes differ depending on who you get the product from.

Gufic Biosciences Ltd is a very legitimate pharmaceutical company and have been in business since 1970. They are one of the largest manufacturers of lyophilized injections in India and have a fully automated lyophilization plant.
Many thanks for the detailed answer Tex

t_spacemonkey

just to update if anybody is interested.
been running this indian HCG for months now, since April or so. the results are very good.
I ramped my dosing to 3x1000UI /week in addition to my 200mg/week T protocol.
the main difference is a change in libido, it is just huge. 3x higher then on T base. Penis sensitivity up as well. I am thinking ramping my dose even higher, as at that price cost is really not an issue.
my wife, who wants a 4th child, has not gotten pregnant yet, which is ok with me since I'm done with having kids. but i'm afraid that with higher dosing this might eventually happen.
as a side note, I started also ordering other pharmaceuticals (non controlled only) from that pharmacy. everything which my insurance doesn't cover is just about 1/4th of the cost.

DFL

I've ordered a lot of different things from there and have never been disappointed. I actually got a shipment yesterday. The only downside is the time it takes to get here.

t_spacemonkey

I've ordered a lot of different things from there and have never been disappointed. I actually got a shipment yesterday. The only downside is the time it takes to get here.
yeah....4 weeks or so. provided customs don't hold it. but you just need to plan ahead for it

BigTex

I don't know what has happened to their shipping times. Before the great pandemic, I always got my package in around 2 weeks. I am unaware of any covid related shipping issues anywhere in the world, yet I still saw the covid shipping warning on their web site. I agree though it is best to plan ahead.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me