Can anyone explain HCG suppression? What does it suppress? How?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JCUSN

I haven’t really found a straight answer on this, but see HCG suppression often mentioned.

These questions afd for a man taking ONLY HCG, and no other compounds along with it (no TRT or testosterone at all):

What exactly does it suppress? If one takes HCG, and is NOT also taking testosterone, does HCG suppress their testosterone levels? I thought it increased test levels.

If one stops taking HCG only (monotherapy, no test), does test drop after stopping and PCT is required?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
These questions afd for a man taking ONLY HCG, and no other compounds along with it (no TRT or testosterone at all):

What exactly does it suppress? If one takes HCG, and is NOT also taking testosterone, does HCG suppress their testosterone levels? I thought it increased test levels.
It suppresses the hypothalamus (GnRH) and pituitary (LH, FSH) components of the HPTA axis. The only part that isn't suppressed is the testicles, which are being stimulated to produce testosterone by hCG, hopefully above your baseline depending on hCG dose. The hypothalamus and pituitary glands don't atrophy when they are suppressed because they have plenty of other things to do besides secrete GnRH, LH and FSH. This makes hCG less disruptive and easier to recover from than exogenous testosterone, where the testicles atrophy and their capacity to produce hormones has actually been diminished.

If one stops taking HCG only (monotherapy, no test), does test drop after stopping and PCT is required?
I'll let others speak to this part of your question. I've heard mixed reports on whether there is a drop in HPTA activity afterwards and how long or significant it would be.

JCUSN

It suppresses the hypothalamus (GnRH) and pituitary (LH, FSH) components of the HPTA axis. The only part that isn't suppressed is the testicles, which are being stimulated to produce testosterone by hCG, hopefully above your baseline depending on hCG dose. The hypothalamus and pituitary glands don't atrophy when they are suppressed because they have plenty of other things to do besides secrete GnRH, LH and FSH. This makes hCG less disruptive and easier to recover from than exogenous testosterone, where the testicles atrophy and their capacity to produce hormones has actually been diminished.

I'll let others speak to this part of your question. I've heard mixed reports on whether there is a drop in HPTA activity afterwards and how long or significant it would be.

Thank for this! So does the hypothalamus and pituitary just starting firing back up again once the HCG is out of the system? Or is that what you meant at the end of your reply in letting someone else answer that part?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me