BPC-157/TB-500 Dosing

Buy Lab Tests Online

shroud778

I’ve tried a few times for different joints from elbow to hip to knee and had little or zero benefit. I always opted for closer to the site for injections and sub Q
Also was on BPC 157 tablets for 8 weeks post pec repair as something that I thought might aid the repair. Of course it’s near impossible to say if it made any difference but due to the seriousness of injury wanted to take the course in the event it did help.
My theory in many cases is that with a degree of rest and other steps to help recovery the injuries or tendonosis in question is likely to improve anyway, but often we attribute it to the extra substance we took for that very purpose.

Good research is pretty thin on the ground so it’s a lot of bro science at play.

Generally if money is no object then I think it’s worth trying either or both, but otherwise am not really convinced they really make a material difference.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

I have done tons of research on doing both and used both frequently to quickly hear muscle injuries and tendonitis. Here is the dosing protocol I would recommend:

TB500 - better for tendonitis
Recommended dose: Make sure you reconstitute with only 1mg of BW

6-10mg per week (0.84459mg/kg) or 850mcg/1400mcg/d for the 1st 4 weeks
2mg per week or 285mcg/d for 2-6 months
*Does not have to be injected into the injury

BPC 157 - more for injuries in muscles or tendons

5.4mcg/kg for 2-4 weeks depending on the severity of the injury (2.4mcg/lb)

BigTex

Absolutely BPC 157 accelerates the healing process. Some IGF-1 Lr3 will also help. Another suggestion is PEGylated Mechano-Growth Factor.

eric_ecu

Going well, I have significantly less pain and improved range of motion.
It feels like it would be nearly healed if I would have purchased more TB-500 initially.
I used 2 bottles ($330), splitting each vial into 3 doses, 3.33 mgs. 6 total injections.
Began to feel relief after 2nd injection and felt much better a week following regiment.
I ordered two more vials and started injections yesterday, I inject EOD.
After dealing with this nagging injury for 8 weeks, I am impressed so far.
How much bac water did you put into vial? Thanks! Did you inject daily? Or how many times per week? Thanks!

BigTex

* 6-10mg per week (0.84459mg/kg) or 850mcg/1400mcg/d for the 1st 4 weeks

*5.4mcg/kg for 2-4 weeks depending on the severity of the injury (2.4mcg/lb)

All dosing is daily

Packers621-

Presumably you mean 1 mL?
Ok so I’m so confused on the reconstitution part. I ordered two 5 mg bpc-157 read several articles said to do 250 to 500 mcg daily for my weight. I mixed 1 ml bac water to the 5 mg vial. Then is said to draw up to the 50 on a 1ml insulin syringe. That was almost the entire bottle? I know that shits expensive lol but did I do that correctly?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Ok so I’m so confused on the reconstitution part. I ordered two 5 mg bpc-157 read several articles said to do 250 to 500 mcg daily for my weight. I mixed 1 ml bac water to the 5 mg vial. Then is said to draw up to the 50 on a 1ml insulin syringe. That was almost the entire bottle? I know that shits expensive lol but did I do that correctly?
If you use 1 mL of water for each vial then your concentration is 5,000 mcg/mL. 250 mcg is contained in 0.05 mL, or 5 units on a U-100 insulin syringe (100 units per mL). 500 mcg is contained in 10 units. Using 50 units would imply that you used 10 mL of water rather than 1 mL. For this higher concentration you'd be better off with 0.3 or 0.5 mL syringes.

Packers621-

If you use 1 mL of water for each vial then your concentration is 5,000 mcg/mL. 250 mcg is contained in 0.05 mL, or 5 units on a U-100 insulin syringe (100 units per mL). 500 mcg is contained in 10 units. Using 50 units would imply that you used 10 mL of water rather than 1 mL. For this higher concentration you'd be better off with 0.3 or 0.5 mL syringes.
Ok so ? All I have is insulin needles with 100 ius. It said you can also do intramuscular. I have plenty of the 3ml syringes with 23 by 1.5 gauge for my trt shots. Will those work and if so how much do I pull back? I want to do 250 mcg twice day from what I read. But I feel like when I did last nights using 50 units took almost the entire bottle away using 1ml bac water to 5 mg bpc

mikeb29

Belekas

nobody
I have tried BPC157 but only for digestion/gut so really can't comment. I have lower back injury so might try the combo again only for this particular issue. Heard good stuff about it. Will keep posted fwiw.

BigTex

I have had several grade 1 muscle tears over the past 10 years. Using BPC 157, the pain is usually gone the next morning with no ice or ibuprofen. I usually go high reps the next week in training that muscle and by the 2nd week I am back to pushing the same weight.

Appassionato

I have had several grade 1 muscle tears over the past 10 years. Using BPC 157, the pain is usually gone the next morning with no ice or ibuprofen. I usually go high reps the next week in training that muscle and by the 2nd week I am back to pushing the same weight.
Would you use TB-500 for biceps tendonitis that doesn't want to leave me alone since almost a year now? I've been trying to shift to 10/12/15 reps on every exercise, plus bands warmup every session. It's better, but I can't still do things like pull ups or the pain gets worse.

BigTex

Would you use TB-500 for biceps tendonitis that doesn't want to leave me alone since almost a year now? I've been trying to shift to 10/12/15 reps on every exercise, plus bands warmup every session. It's better, but I can't still do things like pull ups or the pain gets worse.
Absolutely, TB500 is very good with tendonitis.

850mcg/1400mcg/d for the 1st 4 weeks

Nujace

I have done tons of research on doing both and used both frequently to quickly hear muscle injuries and tendonitis. Here is the dosing protocol I would recommend:

6-10mg per week (0.84459mg/kg) or 850mcg/1400mcg/d for the 1st 4 weeks

5.4mcg/kg for 2-4 weeks depending on the severity of the injury (2.4mcg/lb)
I’m searching for tb500 and bpc157 dosages and schedule for a whole host of untreated ailments. I’m going with 10mg tb500 split into 2x5mg injects per week. But that bpc157 recommendation is a little cloudy to me. I got Covid Monday and my brain is not processing properly at all. Maybe it’s my conversions. What’s the recommendation for a 200lb man in MGs per day? We will say mild to moderate severity.

BigTex

I’m searching for tb500 and bpc157 dosages and schedule for a whole host of untreated ailments. I’m going with 10mg tb500 split into 2x5mg injects per week. But that bpc157 recommendation is a little cloudy to me. I got Covid Monday and my brain is not processing properly at all. Maybe it’s my conversions. What’s the recommendation for a 200lb man in MGs per day? We will say mild to moderate severity.
BPC 157
5.4mcg/kg for 2-4 weeks depending on the severity of the injury So for a 200lb man it is 2.4mcg/lb x 200 = 480mcg/d or just 500mcg to be safe.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me