BPC-157/TB-500 Dosing

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Slater

Figured ide give this a little bump, sharing my experiences recently...
Dealing with fubar'd worn out shoulders for a 51 year old, lots of lifting in my 15-35 years of age along with being a ford engine mechanic for 35 years...
Started lifting again at 50 & shoulders arent happy...
My initial order of injectable bpc/tb was from swiss chems.is,
took them 2 weeks to finally ship my order, along with lots of hoop jumping to get them paid, I couldnt get the zelle option to work on their page, third party credit card website option was a PIA for the first timer....
my understanding all peptide sources use third party payment only, from my very limited experience....
This week I figured I need more bpc/tb, jumped on peptides sciences webpage since ive seen Big Tex mention it here along with my cousin thats been dabbling "in stuff" for a really long time also confirmed PS is a great source...
Order shipped within 2 days max, best part was didnt have to jump through ANY hoops to fund the purchase, was able to enter credit card info directly on their website, easy.....

Also thx Big Tex for the willingness to share the knowledge...

Guided_by_Voices

Dealing with fubar'd worn out shoulders for a 51 year old, lots of lifting in my 15-35 years of age along with being a ford engine mechanic for 35 years...
took them 2 weeks to finally ship my order, along with lots of hoop jumping to get them paid, I couldnt get the zelle option to work on their page, third party credit card website option was a PIA for the first timer....
my understanding all peptide sources use third party payment only, from my very limited experience....
This week I figured I need more bpc/tb, jumped on peptides sciences webpage since ive seen Big Tex mention it here along with my cousin thats been dabbling "in stuff" for a really long time also confirmed PS is a great source...
Order shipped within 2 days max, best part was didnt have to jump through ANY hoops to fund the purchase, was able to enter credit card info directly on their website, easy.....

You may want to check out the "fixes for joint issues" thread

jobshopper

I'm not sure I got just exactly what the question was?

Slater

I'm not sure I got just exactly what the question was?
wasnt a question, was just sharing my experience...
how simple it was ordering from peptide sciences was, compared to swiss chems & some of the others where youre forced to pay using a third party source...

jobshopper

wasnt a question, was just sharing my experience...
how simple it was ordering from peptide sciences was, compared to swiss chems & some of the others where youre forced to pay using a third party source...
Okay... my apologies. I did not have that problem. I found a site I trusted... placed my order and paid with zelle and had my order within two weeks.

Last edited:

Slater

PS's order arrived in fraction of the time compared to recent experience with swiss chems..
Order was placed on Wednesday & here today, Saturday..

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me