Bimix dose advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

bachuba

Before Christmas I gave Bimix (150 mg / 5mg) a try, got my wires crossed and made a terrible mistake of only diluting with 1 ML of water instead of 5. Needless to say, I ended up in the ER after injecting 0.1 ml :(

I got some Phenylephrine, a new vial of Bimix, and waited a month before trying again. Injecting 0.05 ml, 0.1 ml, and then 0.15 ml had absolutely zero reaction.

Tried 0.20 ml last night and bingo. But then at the 3.5 hour mark after trying all the other fixes (benadryl, sudafed, ice, walking, etc.) I had to turn to the Phenylephrine to get it to go down.

I believe my injection technique and general location have been the same for all attempts. Not sure where to go from here?

bruin

I am not an expert in this but do have some personal experience.
I would backtrack with the earlier doses and repeat the 0.1ml and test the result, in a purely experimental/test scene. Most likely a solo experience without the scenario of a pending sex experience with a partner.

I have had very consistent positive experiences using and for a few other times it was if I had not injected at all, or not enough. What is your libido level?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tropicaldaze1950

Am I correct that Bimix doesn't need to be refrigerated? For no other reason, the simplicity of that appeals to me. I know Trimix is widely prescribed, perhaps because of more consistent success in producing erections? My urologist is on board to prescribe, as well as PT-141, if I want to give it a try. I'm not sure about it, but either Bimix or Trimix sound like better options.

tropicaldaze1950

Correct, Bimix does not, although it can last longer if you do and/or freeze. I've seen Nelson recommend on this forum to try Bimix first as it works for many, which is why I gave it a try over Trimix.
Thanks! IIRC, my urologist told me the cost for Bimix was comparable to Trimix. At the time, I think the compounding pharmacy he uses charged $150, but even if it's more, so what? I've tried tadalafil and vardenafil and both had strong, long lasting side effects that offset whatever erectile function I experienced. It would be so much easier to take a pill but feeling lousy for two or three days, like a long hangover, isn't worth it.

bachuba

Well, I guess my first few attempts were missing the correct spot. The most recent I dropped way back to 0.05 ml and achieved success. But it still doesn't go away after 4 hours and orgasm and I had to use Phenylephrine. Frustrating.

tropicaldaze1950

Well, I guess my first few attempts were missing the correct spot. The most recent I dropped way back to 0.05 ml and achieved success. But it still doesn't go away after 4 hours and orgasm and I had to use Phenylephrine. Frustrating.
Are some men overresponders or extremely sensitive which would require an even lower dose? Questions for me to ask my urologist. From what I've read, both here and on other sites, is that if you have a vial of phenylephrine, you can 'deflate' it.

wrongway

My experience with Trimix is like a roller coaster.
I respond or I dont. I get a response 25% of the time and always wind up having to use Phenylephrine to bring it down, but damn
the erections are intense! Yes you really need to have phenylephrine on hand or a hospital that knows how to treat
with phen! My hospital did not and so I went full on for 8 1/2 hours! This happened twice. Luckily it still works although its a half inch longer and thicker now do to permanent stretching.
Its the Papaverine that seems unpredictable. BE CAREFUL!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me