Best Supplement(s) for Slightly Elevated Blood Pressure?

Buy Lab Tests Online

LakeGuy81

Over the past 1-2 months, I've taken over 100 BP readings and the average I'm getting is like 129-131/73. So, I get some decent readings like 123/73 which aren't bad, but then other times I get a 135/78 reading and it offsets it. My bottom number is always below 80, but I would like to get the top number down by maybe 10 more points to satisfy my doctor and put myself in "normal" range on the systolic.

I don't want to take a ton of supplements guys, so if I were to add maybe one, or max two, what would be the best supplement to help bring my systolic readings down a bit? I already do a lot of cardio (running, Peleton bike) and lift weights 2-3 times per week. My resting heart rate is 46-50 when I do the BP readings. 39 years old, 202 lbs, 22% body fat. High BP runs in my family and I am REALLY trying to do this naturally and stay off BP meds if I can. Any suggestions?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

LakeGuy81

Question #2: Would taking creatine risk increasing my blood pressure? I'd like to add some more muscle mass right now, but keeping my BP down is priority #1.

Gman86

Magnesium is hands down the #1 supplement for BP imo. I would take a high quality magnesium chloride. I personally take Remag. Just checked BP about 30 mins ago and it was around 110/60. 107/61 in one arm and 113/59 in the other arm. Then the 2nd best supplement to take is a desiccated grassfed beef liver supplement. Eating raw grassfed beef liver is like taking the best multivitamin there is, but if u can’t stomach that taking the desiccated capsule version is the next best thing

What’s ur diet like? I know it’s hard to radically change ur whole diet, but I can give u some easy tips to lower ur blood pressure through diet as well if u just tell me what ur average diet looks like day to day

Oh, and salt. Salt is one of the best supplements to take for BP. Here’s a video that explains why. This video definitely helped keep my BP in a perfect range.

LakeGuy81

I eat pretty healthy, not alot of junk food other than those blue tortilla chips here and there. Mostly protein shakes, salads, lean meats, etc. I do try and watch sodium intake but haven't gone crazy with watching that yet. For the supplements, I already take some kind of AM/PM Calm Magnesium, but was wondering if something Garlic or L-Arginine, Ubiquinol Co-Q10, etc would help (I don't currently take those).

Gman86

I eat pretty healthy, not alot of junk food other than those blue tortilla chips here and there. Mostly protein shakes, salads, lean meats, etc. I do try and watch sodium intake but haven't gone crazy with watching that yet. For the supplements, I already take some kind of AM/PM Calm Magnesium, but was wondering if something Garlic or L-Arginine, Ubiquinol Co-Q10, etc would help (I don't currently take those).

Those supplements sound like they would help, not sure how drastically tho. But definitely grab some quality liquid magnesium chloride, it should make a big difference over just taking the Calm. Calm contains the least absorbable magnesium u can take, magnesium carbonate. It’s basically chalk. And instead of using whatever salt ur using, pickup some Celtic sea salt. Just switching to a quality salt and liberally salted ur foods as well as ur water should bring ur BP down by itself, without even adding a quality magnesium or any other supplements. But salting ur food and water with Celtic sea salt as well as taking a quality liquid magnesium supplement should have ur BP lower in a matter of days

And sounds like ur diet is pretty bad, no offense. Doesn’t sound like ur getting nearly enough micronutrients or healthy fats. Both are critical for optimal cardiovascular function

TorontoTRT

Blood pressure is mostly genetic. I take ephedrine and yohimbe daily. Blood pressure 100/65. One supplement that I recommend is Astathaxin.

Guided_by_Voices

Hawthorn berry is worth researching. Also, a micro-dose of an ARB or ACE inhibitor, while not strictly "natural" is worth researching and both have been shown to have anti-aging affects. Taking supplements is not necessarily "natural" either so I wouldn't rule those out.

yovenim

Over the past 1-2 months, I've taken over 100 BP readings and the average I'm getting is like 129-131/73. So, I get some decent readings like 123/73 which aren't bad, but then other times I get a 135/78 reading and it offsets it. My bottom number is always below 80, but I would like to get the top number down by maybe 10 more points to satisfy my doctor and put myself in "normal" range on the systolic.

I don't want to take a ton of supplements guys, so if I were to add maybe one, or max two, what would be the best supplement to help bring my systolic readings down a bit? I already do a lot of cardio (running, Peleton bike) and lift weights 2-3 times per week. My resting heart rate is 46-50 when I do the BP readings. 39 years old, 202 lbs, 22% body fat. High BP runs in my family and I am REALLY trying to do this naturally and stay off BP meds if I can. Any suggestions?
Hello. I understand your desire to manage your blood pressure naturally. While I'm not a doctor, I can provide you with some general information on supplements that are commonly associated with blood pressure management. However, please keep in mind that it's important to consult a healthcare professional before starting any new supplements, especially if you have pre-existing medical conditions or are taking other medications.

1. Omega-3 fatty acids: Omega-3s, typically found in fish oil supplements, have been linked to potential benefits for heart health and blood pressure. They may help lower systolic blood pressure, reduce inflammation, and improve overall cardiovascular health.
  2. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10): CoQ10 is an antioxidant that plays a role in energy production within cells. It may have a modest effect in reducing blood pressure. Some studies suggest that CoQ10 supplements can help lower systolic blood pressure, particularly in people with hypertension.
Remember, these supplements should not replace a healthy lifestyle and should be used in conjunction with other strategies for managing blood pressure, such as regular exercise, maintaining a healthy weight, reducing sodium intake, and managing stress. It's crucial to consult with a healthcare professional who can assess your specific situation, provide personalized advice, and monitor your progress.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me