Best Blood pressure medicine to take on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

giannid

I went to my primary yesterday and he said my blood pressure is getting higher than normal. I'm on TRT through Defy. My primary doctor wants me to monitor my blood pressure daily this week and see if it's consistently high. If so he's going to put me on meds. I do have white coat in the office usually but I have noticed it's creeping up on TRT. What's the best med to use for this? I'm 43 years old and have had borderline BP readings for almost 10 years now as my father also has. Dad went on BP meds when he was in his sixties. Looks like I'm going on sooner. Any recommendations?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
145/90 this morning at home, 160/95 at the office yesterday
Oh my that is high.
Have you had blood work recently? Do you know your hemocrit number? Also I know the guys who usually answer calls for advice will want to know your TRT protocol, any other drugs/supplements you take, do you donate blood?
Basicly the more details you provide the better advice you will get.

Zooka15

I would try some natural methods first , but if your BP is gene related then meds are your best bet. That was the case for me. I am on losartan. Had some side effects at first such as dizziness and leg cramps. That went away. Ii dropped my BP from 140/85 to about 125/75 with a 50mg dose. I should note it also gave me a slight boost in erection quality.

giannid

The search function wasn't working for me when I typed in, "blood Pressure." Not sure why. I have done some reading on here about Losartan. I'm not against natural supplements but I do have the gene. Doctor didn't mention anything natural either. If it boosts your erection, that sounds good to me, LOL.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me