Alpha one hormones

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Does anyone have any experience with them. There are very few reviews for this company. Thanks
I recently switched to Alpha One from Defy and couldn’t be happier. It’s a much more personalized feeling. The owners are very knowledgeable and treat symptoms rather than just numbers. Evan texts me regularly to check in on how I feel. I spent around 45 min on the phone with him before I switched. He is a genuinely good guy that wants to help and get you feeling your best. He helped me transition off my AI and I switched over to transscrotal cream. They offer both injections and 20% compounded cream. I feel better than ever. I highly recommend them.

Dedrag

I recently switched to Alpha One from Defy and couldn’t be happier. It’s a much more personalized feeling. The owners are very knowledgeable and treat symptoms rather than just numbers. Evan texts me regularly to check in on how I feel. I spent around 45 min on the phone with him before I switched. He is a genuinely good guy that wants to help and get you feeling your best. He helped me transition off my AI and I switched over to transscrotal cream. They offer both injections and 20% compounded cream. I feel better than ever. I highly recommend them.
Thank you.

skoonz

If you don’t mind me asking; why did you switch from Defy?

If you don’t mind me asking; why did you switch from Defy?
I wanted to eliminate my AI. Defy wanted to cut my dose substantially. I was taking 150mg/week test cyp and 2 clicks daily of the cream. I was also on anastrozole 0.15 mg with the EOD shots. The practitioner wanted to cut my dose down to just 125mg/week and eliminate my cream. I felt like crap for the first week. I switched because everything that I read showed that you need to actually increase your dose of injections as you transition off to cream. Alpha One instead of decreasing my dose of injections actually increased my dose temporarily and then tapered it down. It made a huge difference. I’m now completely off an AI and on cream and feel great. I also appreciate how I could text Alpha One and get a response from my provider instead of using a medical assistant and wait a few days to get a response from Defy. The provider from Alpha One got back with me within a couple of hours. It’s a completely different feel. It’s much more personalized.

skoonz

I wanted to eliminate my AI. Defy wanted to cut my dose substantially. I was taking 150mg/week test cyp and 2 clicks daily of the cream. I was also on anastrozole 0.15 mg with the EOD shots. The practitioner wanted to cut my dose down to just 125mg/week and eliminate my cream. I felt like crap for the first week. I switched because everything that I read showed that you need to actually increase your dose of injections as you transition off to cream. Alpha One instead of decreasing my dose of injections actually increased my dose temporarily and then tapered it down. It made a huge difference. I’m now completely off an AI and on cream and feel great. I also appreciate how I could text Alpha One and get a response from my provider instead of using a medical assistant and wait a few days to get a response from Defy. The provider from Alpha One got back with me within a couple of hours. It’s a completely different feel. It’s much more personalized.

Glad to hear and good for you. I reached out to them via their website a little over a hour ago and 30 minutes later they emailed me asking how they can help, I’m impressed considering the time of night.

I use to be a patient at Defy as well but moved on close to 1.5-2 years ago.

Thanks for sharing and I wish you continued success.

wondering

You were on injections and switched to all cream. Can you describe the change in how you felt and how long it took?

You were on injections and switched to all cream. Can you describe the change in how you felt and how long it took?
In January of last year Crisler added 2 clicks of the 20% transscrotal cream in the morning along with my 100mg injections. I noticed within the first couple days an increase in libido and erections. I was trying to work on eliminating my AI. Unfortunately he passed shortly after and then I switched to Defy. I was on a small dose of AI and could never seem to get dialed in. The provider I was with had left and I got switched to another. I had constantly had issues with my libido/erections since starting TRT. The new provider at Defy wanted to completely eliminate my cream and lower my injection dose to start over. I felt horrible for a couple of weeks. At that point I decided to give Alpha One a try and start a cream only protocol and finally try to eliminate my AI once and for all. He kept me on the injections and cream and actually increased my injection amount until I weathered through the 2-4 week transition period getting off the AI. Then he tapered my injections and increased my cream. I feel amazing. 3 clicks in the am and 2 in the evening. I enjoy the surge of energy I get from the cream. It’s like a shot of energy that I feel within an hour of application. It keeps me going all morning/afternoon. The evening dose feels great as well. I transitioned in October and I’m waiting for labs after the new year. My mood is much more consistently better, my libido finally came back, and erections are great. I also inject HCG 250 IU twice/week.

wondering

In January of last year Crisler added 2 clicks of the 20% transscrotal cream in the morning along with my 100mg injections. I noticed within the first couple days an increase in libido and erections. I was trying to work on eliminating my AI. Unfortunately he passed shortly after and then I switched to Defy. I was on a small dose of AI and could never seem to get dialed in. The provider I was with had left and I got switched to another. I had constantly had issues with my libido/erections since starting TRT. The new provider at Defy wanted to completely eliminate my cream and lower my injection dose to start over. I felt horrible for a couple of weeks. At that point I decided to give Alpha One a try and start a cream only protocol and finally try to eliminate my AI once and for all. He kept me on the injections and cream and actually increased my injection amount until I weathered through the 2-4 week transition period getting off the AI. Then he tapered my injections and increased my cream. I feel amazing. 3 clicks in the am and 2 in the evening. I enjoy the surge of energy I get from the cream. It’s like a shot of energy that I feel within an hour of application. It keeps me going all morning/afternoon. The evening dose feels great as well. I transitioned in October and I’m waiting for labs after the new year. My mood is much more consistently better, my libido finally came back, and erections are great. I also inject HCG 250 IU twice/week.

Do you have male pattern baldness, if you has the cream accelerated it?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me