What is an Alpha?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Queequeg

Hey, I don't want to hijack the "Danny Bossa Has Left The Building" thread, but I'd like to discuss the idea of the "Alpha Male". What do you think an "Alpha" male is? How does it relate to testosterone? Does it even really exist in Hoomans? Personally, I see lots of males clamoring to be some sort of "alpha", and very few that I respect.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JmarkH

People often use the term to justify being an emotionally immature narcissistic butthole. A true alpha is secure in his own self and doesn’t need to prove himself to others. His success and actions do the talking. People may gravitate to him for leadership or encouragement. A charismatic person isn’t a narcissist but shows interest in others asking others to talk about themselves.

It is unfortunate that the term and perception of “Alpha Male” has become a cartoon character, a buffoon.

bochinit

Alpha, sigma, beta, redpill, etc is a stupid thing like horoscope but for men. This trend are most influent on younger guys who are insecure and frustated that come to internet and found this echo chamber ideologyes full of misoginy and other losers like them to agroup. They even workship trashs like Andrew Tate and related influencers.

This kinda of guys think that bitching around, screaming, threaten, calling other "pussyes" or "soyboys" etc make them superior. Don't fall for that niche.

camygod

Alpha, sigma, beta, redpill, etc is a stupid thing like horoscope but for men. This trend are most influent on younger guys who are insecure and frustated that come to internet and found this echo chamber ideologyes full of misoginy and other losers like them to agroup. They even workship trashs like Andrew Tate and related influencers.

This kinda of guys think that bitching around, screaming, threaten, calling other "pussyes" or "soyboys" etc make them superior. Don't fall for that niche.
Word !!!!

camygod

A Alpha will never be a Alpha in all situation anyway
It's also flawed science based on wolves in captivity

I find it sad that men need to call themselves this a t alpha to me is someone who True to them themselves and that's a very hard thing
I understand alot of men want self improvement but I also find it sad and sort of cringy when men in their 40s and older still obsessed with this idea of alpha
Being moody and overly sensitive too things isn't Alpha behaviour
Men that call themselves Alpha are like guys that call themselves nice guys
If you have to say it your probably not

I feel bad for young men now with all these fake gurus that are full of shit and only want your money
Lying to young men and warping their minds
I almost went redpill at one moment thank god I seen the light

Queequeg

It seems to me that there are so many guys who are desperate to appear dominant and superior. From my point of view it tends to highlight how marginal they really are.

Over the years, my wife has commented that these types either try to pretend that I don't exist, or they try to compete with me. She says it's interesting to watch, because they don't seem to know how to deal with me. The male ego games just annoy me, and in general I don't join in or care.

I described it this way to one of these guys recently, "It's like when you visit someone that has a dog with dominance issues and it keeps trying to hump your leg. You politely push it away to be polite, but, eventually you get tired of it and smack it down. That's how you're behaving, and I don't feel like being polite anymore."

Regarding this guy, my wife said, "But don't you feel flattered that he feels that you're worthy of competing with?" I said, "Uh no. It's annoying and pathetic, a waste of energy."

If there really even is such a thing, I don't think I'm an alpha. I have no desire to be in charge of other people (no problem, if it's necessary). I don't need to be the star of the show. Over the years, when alpha types have told me that I won't be able to do something, I say, "Oh, OK, thanks." and do it anyway, on my own terms.

All the posturing, bravado, puffery etc. just makes me laugh most of the time.

Mark David

MSM tells us that being an Alpha= " toxic masculinity" and promotes for men ( especially if they are white), to shut-up and sit down. Rather be considered " toxic" by that crowd than to be other than I am...a man. Don't know if I'd classify myself as the stereotyped Alpha, but sure as hell ain't a beta.

Mastodont

Not sure if calling Tate trash is much better than calling others soyboys?
Some guys will hate on every guy who gets famous and has fanboys, fanboys are betas, betas are the soldiers of the world, sociosexual hierarchy is in my opinion much more than alpha and beta. The modern content creation for lost boys generation is pretty blown up now, that does not mean there is some useful information for guys raised by single moms or with absent fathers, i mean why do you think it is so popular?

camygod

[
Agreed. Im 23 and love Andrew Tate. Obviously I don’t agree with 100% of what anyone in the world says. My main gripe with him is the scam Hustlers University thing. I knew within .01 seconds of hearing about it that it was a major scam. But the point of liking a figure isn’t to endorse everything they do, it’s thinking they stand for something that is overall good for the world. To me, the trinity of men who will save the world is Jordan Peterson, Trump, and Tate. Been watching Jordan Peterson on YouTube since I was 15 years old and the only videos of him on YouTube were his college lectures. That man basically raised me.
That's really sad to hear you should look into cults and how they brain wash people
I'm interested in your idea of.saving the world

camygod

[
Listen dude. I’m not here to argue with a random stranger on the internet. You’re entitled to your opinion and I’m entitled to mine. This forum is a place of helping others and exchanging information in a positive and productive manner. So I’m ending this exchange before it starts. Goodbye.
Your toatally right hope you do ok in life
Just follow your gut
Take care

Queequeg

I started working in the construction industry at age 18 and have been a general contractor for decades. The level of male posturing is pretty high with these guys, bosses and laborers alike. About 20 years ago I was walking in to the lumberyard behind two other contractors and I couldn't help laughing because they were both strutting and swaggering the same way. I got up to the counter and loudly said to the guy with me, "What do these guys think they are, Rock Stars? We just fasten pieces of wood together... it's no big deal!" I got glares because they thought that I might be talking about them, lol. The guy running the counter was shaking, trying not to laugh because he deals with these types all day.

I'm not sure that testosterone has much to do with this. I think it's a culture. Some of the worst ones drink gallons of beer and have the guts to match so, testosterone? Hmmm? All of these guys think they're alphas. Most of them go on about the "sheep" and "sheeple", because these guys are so independent. Funny thing is... they all look the same, talk the same, act the same, drink the same beer, listen to the same music, on and on. IDK, if that's alpha... I'll pass!

They're so desperate to appear to be alpha, they end up doing and saying the stupidest things. Over and over again, I've had things like this happen - Construction guy (in this case a plumber) starts yelling at me because I'm apparently not installing a siding product properly. "YOU AIN'T DOIN THAT RIGHT!!!" He yelled authoritatively. "You're gonna have a lawsuit on your hands!" I just nodded my head and said, "OK, thanks..." The guy working with me was laughing, because he knew that a few weeks before I'd taken a class by the company that manufactures the siding and they'd asked me to be a certified installer for their product. Boy, as usual, that alpha dog really put me in my place!

Another example. I was trying a new method of forming footings for a spec house I was building. It's really simple, and is basically burlap sack material hanging from 2x4s. The concrete truck driver (who, granted, had been doing the job for a long time) got out of the truck, looked at my footing forms and said out loud, "fuckin' moron." He didn't even look at me and climbed back in his truck. About half way through the pour, he jumped out of the truck, "Shit! I don't see how the hell that can be workin'. I never seen nothin' like it!" Of course, no actual apology for being an asshole, real men don't apologize apparently. I could have rubbed his nose in it, but, it was enough for me to think, "Who's the "fuckin' moron" fat ass alpha truck driver?

I could go on and on, obviously I'm tired of alpha wannabe assholes.

Hey, I don't want to hijack the "Danny Bossa Has Left The Building" thread, but I'd like to discuss the idea of the "Alpha Male". What do you think an "Alpha" male is? How does it relate to testosterone? Does it even really exist in Hoomans? Personally, I see lots of males clamoring to be some sort of "alpha", and very few that I respect.
If you gotta ask, you ain't one.

George9

David Mech coined the term Alpha Male and hates the way it has been distorted.

1681204012635.png

DFL

I recently read an article that said there is no such thing as an Alpha in a wolf pack, and that the person who first put forth the theory had misunderstood the dynamics of the pack.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me