advice on getting dialed in

clike

I am looking for some help on why i dont feel like i did when i originally started trt. I have been reading and searching trying to figure this all out with no luck. i have had low t for the past 8 years and have tried treatment numerous times without luck. This time i am going through a clinic and trying to be patient i have never stuck it out this long. I will list some of my lab work of concern.
47 year old male
6ft
200 pounds
40 mg test cyp eod sub q

TT 755
Estradiol 39 (11-44)
DHEA 394 (71-375)
Homocyst 16 (0 - 14)
MPV 9 (9-12)
Globulin 2.2 (2.2-3.8)
These labs where done without fasting in the afternoon

After i got over all the side effects in the begining i was feeling pretty good but now i feel like i did pre trt. Sore muscles and joints, low libido , erections suck, i also find it hard to breathe sometimes. i did get alot of my strength back tho. i feel like im close and dont wanna give up. im sure i forgot to include alot of info. Any feed back would be great. i also tried .25 of Ai past couple of weeks 1 time a week and it almost felt like that helped for a few days.

Vince

Super Moderator
I am looking for some help on why i dont feel like i did when i originally started trt. I have been reading and searching trying to figure this all out with no luck. i have had low t for the past 8 years and have tried treatment numerous times without luck. This time i am going through a clinic and trying to be patient i have never stuck it out this long. I will list some of my lab work of concern.
47 year old male
6ft
200 pounds
40 mg test cyp eod sub q

TT 755
Estradiol 39 (11-44)
DHEA 394 (71-375)
Homocyst 16 (0 - 14)
MPV 9 (9-12)
Globulin 2.2 (2.2-3.8)

After i got over all the side effects in the begining i was feeling pretty good but now i feel like i did pre trt. Sore muscles and joints, low libido , erections suck, i also find it hard to breathe sometimes. i did get alot of my strength back tho. i feel like im close and dont wanna give up. im sure i forgot to include alot of info. Any feed back would be great. i also tried .25 of Ai past couple of weeks 1 time a week and it almost felt like that helped for a few days.
Your labs look fine, I probably would have had shbg checked but it probably won’t make a difference. Have you looked at your thyroid at all. If not you should have your TSH, free T4, free T3, reverse T3 and both antibodies checked

R White

47 year old male
6ft
200 pounds
40 mg test cyp eod sub q

TT 755
Estradiol 39 (11-44)
DHEA 394 (71-375)
Homocyst 16 (0 - 14)
MPV 9 (9-12)
Globulin 2.2 (2.2-3.8)

Defy Medical
Dr Saya

a miracle worker

clike

Your labs look fine, I probably would have had shbg checked but it probably won’t make a difference. Have you looked at your thyroid at all. If not you should have your TSH, free T4, free T3, reverse T3 and both antibodies checked
Thanks for responding
shbg 18.3 (16.5-55.9)
tsh 1.06 (.50-6.0)
ft3 3.3 (1.7-3.7)
ft4 0.8 (0.7-1.5}

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks for responding
shbg 18.3 (16.5-55.9)
tsh 1.06 (.50-6.0)
ft3 3.3 (1.7-3.7)
ft4 0.8 (0.7-1.5}
Your thyroid also looks good, as you probably already know.
I’m also a patient of defy medical

Gman86

I’m also with Defy, specifically dr saya, and I’m sure it would be extremely easy to switch over to them. They’re customer service is amazing.

With ur SHBG I would try injecting everyday. At the minimum, every other day.

Are u taking DHEA, or is ur DHEA naturally high like that?

Gman86

Are u having any issues with brain fog and/ or cognitive function issues? Like poor memory or recalling words?

Are u having any issues with brain fog and/ or cognitive function issues? Like poor memory or recalling words?
Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread but
If he says yes, what is your recommendation? Are you experiencing these symptoms?
I know you are the high SHBG type and I am gonna start TRT soon.
With 34mg Test C EOD but I am worried about getting high e2 sides? especially gyno.
Can you share your dose?

Gman86

Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread but
If he says yes, what is your recommendation? Are you experiencing these symptoms?
I know you are the high SHBG type and I am gonna start TRT soon.
With 34mg Test C EOD but I am worried about getting high e2 sides? especially gyno.
Can you share your dose?
Was going to recommend pregnenolone to him if he was experiencing those symptoms. Sometimes men start TRT and after months on it lose some of the positive benefits. Some HRT doctors think this is due to pregnenolone deficiency. Ya I definitely have bad brain fog and memory issues, and a hard time recalling words. It’s the main symptom that got me started on HRT, and have had it the whole 6-7 years I’ve been on HRT. It’s gotten a lot better compared to before HRT, but still very present. Will be experimenting with pregnenolone after my next big set of labs.

My protocol is different than most. I use a nandrolone base with added testosterone to boost E2, so I’m a bad example to a standard TRT protocol. But with that dose u won’t have any problems with gyno, I guarantee it. While on testosterone I’ve had pretty high E2 at times, almost 90, and didn’t even have sensitive nipples. Only time I’ve had really bad sensitive/ itchy nipples and gyno forming is when I was on HCG monotherapy at 2000iu’s/ week. U have nothing to worry about in that department, I promise.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors