Problems getting dialed in…

Buy Lab Tests Online

MickeyCRR

Been researching trt and came across this forum which has incredible knowledgeable articles and members.

I been on trt for around 6 Yrs and recently moved to another state and on my second pharmacy. I am getting gear from pharmacy which comes from Portugal. I seem to be getting bunk gear intermittently with single dose vials.

I can tell this is happening because of blood test before/trough drops to 400 total and after it’s back to 750 (two days after injection). I try to keep my levels between 700/800 free test.

Now when I crash I’m not 100% sure if it’s bunk gear or my body. It happened to we already once with each pharmacy and two different companies of test CYP. I am on one shot every 7 days at 100mg so I do .5 out of a 200mg single dose vial.

When this happens I crash and the sides are very noticeable: tired, achy joints, depression and face acne. Once I start a new bottle I’m right back in my sweet spot after a few days.

Now I’m trying to figure out how to avoid this or why it’s happening?

I want to drop to .4 on syringe which will be 80mg every 5 days, so if I get a bad vial it will be only 10 days instead of 14 days. Or draw from two bottles over the month avoiding the 10 days of bunk.

I will like to try same dose every 5 days instead of 7 and not sure if 80mg would be correct. I am working with a clinic for the last year but they don’t seem to helpful on changing dose frequency yet. They have agreed I might be getting bunk gear. I just did blood work and due for a shot today and another blood test this Friday.

Thanks for any input or opinions.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MickeyCRR

Hmm good idea I’m going to try that for a few months and see how it goes. I’m just worried if a get a bad (bunk) vial, I’ll still be in the same situation.

Etc bad vial still means 14 day roller coaster…thnx for quick response…I’ll get to see my blood work before and after this week. Took 50mg today instead of 100mg. Blood work was today and next is Friday .

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me