Advice for high SHBG protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

cigpk

I am high shbg, consistently over 55-65 (range 15-55)

I am currently on 40 mg test 2x per week and 360 iu hcg 3x per week. I am getting very inconsistent sleep and feeling up/down throughout the week.

I know high shbg typically go with larger, single injections but I’m worried that even more testosterone would be detrimental to my sleep.

Do any high shbg folks do ok with 3x per week? I can only imagine increasing my dose will further mess with my sleep..

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

I have higher shbg than you and have never been able to split the dose in any way. Once weekly test only and do best in the 60-80mg range. I always do best with free t in the 10-15ng range. Can’t tolerate any of the ancillary meds such as hcg or dhea. 40mg twice weekly puts my trough level at nearly 1200ng and 80mg once weekly puts my trough at 750-775ng. Hope that helps

I am high shbg, consistently over 55-65 (range 15-55)

I am currently on 40 mg test 2x per week and 360 iu hcg 3x per week. I am getting very inconsistent sleep and feeling up/down throughout the week.

I know high shbg typically go with larger, single injections but I’m worried that even more testosterone would be detrimental to my sleep.

Do any high shbg folks do ok with 3x per week? I can only imagine increasing my dose will further mess with my sleep..
If you don't post any labs where we can have a worthe while conversation about your dosing this is just isn't going to be helpful to you or any one else that might be in the same boat.

cigpk

If you don't post any labs where we can have a worthe while conversation about your dosing this is just isn't going to be helpful to you or any one else that might be in the same boat.
Right right. I apologize I posted this early morning before work. Will post again later today when I have time.

cigpk

Here are my labs on
40 mg test 2x a week
360 iu hcg 3x a week

Total T: 783 (362-916)
Free T: 15.7 (9-26)
E2 sens: 24 (8-35)
SHBG: 53 (15-55)
TSH: 2.1 (.45-4.5)
DHEA-S: 346 (138-475)

J71

I am a high shgb guy who does best on an every other day injection protocol. I started at 1x per week then 2x per week. Was trying to dial in some anxiety issues that started when I began TRT. Every other day injections seemed to have helped curb the anxiety and I feel good on a daily basis (at least for now). I should say also that I am on a test only protocol, no AI or HCG.

cigpk

We decided we would try Vitamin d and boron to lower shbg. If that doesn’t work, we’ll increase my T dose.

I also am going to start pregnenolone for sleep.

I don’t have any symptoms of the low free T except I can’t get any dang sleep no matter what I do. Hopefully pregnenolone helps

Vvs1

We decided we would try Vitamin d and boron to lower shbg. If that doesn’t work, we’ll increase my T dose.

I also am going to start pregnenolone for sleep.

I don’t have any symptoms of the low free T except I can’t get any dang sleep no matter what I do. Hopefully pregnenolone helps

Have you done a full thyroid panel?

Boron has to be a larger dose, from what I've read. Don't go too crazy on vit D supps. Natural sunlight is good, apparently your pores have to be sweaty.

Plant protein will increase shbg, coffee does too.

BigBamBoo

I am a high SHBG guy...around 75...and felt best on EOD injections. The twice a week schedule had my E2 up around 75. Retained water, etc.

When I went to EOD I lost 10 lbs in about 2-3 weeks. E2 dropped to the high 30’s.

Yep...totally counter to what should work for high SHBG....or so what is repeated often. YMMV.

cigpk

Have you done a full thyroid panel?

Boron has to be a larger dose, from what I've read. Don't go too crazy on vit D supps. Natural sunlight is good, apparently your pores have to be sweaty.

Plant protein will increase shbg, coffee does too.
Thyroid panel was done about 6 months ago and looked very solid.

Vit D will just be 5000 ius. I work in a hospital so little to no sunlight during the week.

I do drink a lot of coffee... about 3-4 cups a dat

Gman86

I am a high shgb guy who does best on an every other day injection protocol. I started at 1x per week then 2x per week. Was trying to dial in some anxiety issues that started when I began TRT. Every other day injections seemed to have helped curb the anxiety and I feel good on a daily basis (at least for now). I should say also that I am on a test only protocol, no AI or HCG.

I’m also a high SHBG guy that’s doing pretty well on EOD injections. No ai or HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me