Zinc and high estradiol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have not found a scientific reference that links zinc blood levels or supplementation with high/low estradiol.

Several studies show zinc to be involved in testosterone and sperm production.

Systems Biology in Reproductive Medicine, 1981, Vol. 7, No. 1 : Pages 69-73
Effect of Zinc Administration on Plasma Testosterone, Dihydrotestosterone, and Sperm Count

The effects of zinc therapy on plasma testosterone (T), dihydrotestosterone (DHT), and sperm count were studied in 37 patients with idiopathic infertility of more than five years duration. In the first group (T < 4.8 ng/ml; 22 patients), T and DHT rose significantly after oral administration of zinc, as did the sperm count. Nine wives became pregnant, six within 3 months and three within 2 months of a second trial. In the second group (T > 4.8 ng/ml; 15 patients), T and sperm count were unaffected by zinc, while DHT increased significantly. There was no conception observed. The rationale of this treatment and the significance of the results are discussed.

JWSimpkins

I can say anecdotally that I had high estrogen (172pmol/L) and I took zinc (50mg/day) and LEF Super Miraforte (4 capsules/day) for two months and follow up blood work showed that my estrogen had dropped down to 133pmol/L. No other variables were involved.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I guess for healthy guys like you guys pill burden (that is what we call it in my world) is not an issue, although dosing more than twice a day has been linked to high drop out and lack of adherence in many studies. But since most of us have three meals a day, most guys can do OK taking pills with each meal. I would watch liver enzymes since we put a lot of trust on supplement companies that may be adding extra stuff.
Example:
OxyElite Pro Supplements Recalled

I take 50mg of Zinc daily. It helps with a number of things. I take it to keep from getting colds, helps with diabetes and said to help with BPH and ED but not sure about that last one. has not helped me... LOL

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me