Carpal tunnel symptoms and peptides

Buy Lab Tests Online

mcs

Anybody experience carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms (i.e. numbness in index finger, thumb and middle fingers) and body aches from GH peptides (tesamorelin, ipamorelin, etc.) especially when waking? I understand that CTS is a very common side effect with GH itself. What did you do to remedy it?

I had been using Ipamorelin/CJC-1295 blend 300mcg in a.m. and Tesamorelin 2mg + Ipamorelin 300mcg before bed daily to speed up healing and fat loss. The fat loss is gradual, but visible while lean body mass has likely increased as I feel "tighter" and my strength has started to increase. I also am using AOD-9604 and started Frag 196-191. I stopped for a few days to see of the symptoms will subside.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

YES. All of these peptides you mention increase GH levels, very similar to the way hGH does. What do you do? Lower the dose and then slowly go up.

Exogenous hGH and peptides can cause carpal tunnel syndrome is by increasing fluid retention in the body. This can lead to swelling and inflammation in the wrist and hand, which can also compress the median nerve and cause symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. It might be that by reducing or controlling the amount of fluid retention in the body you can relieve some of the pain in the wrists.

Thus, it may be possible to reduce some of this water retention by taking an angiotensin II receptor antagonist.

mcs

YES. All of these peptides you mention increase GH levels, very similar to the way hGH does. What do you do? Lower the dose and then slowly go up.

Exogenous hGH and peptides can cause carpal tunnel syndrome is by increasing fluid retention in the body. This can lead to swelling and inflammation in the wrist and hand, which can also compress the median nerve and cause symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. It might be that by reducing or controlling the amount of fluid retention in the body you can relieve some of the pain in the wrists.

Thus, it may be possible to reduce some of this water retention by taking an angiotensin II receptor antagonist.
I'm already taking Telmisartan and it still ddn't subside. Strange.

mcs

Update:

Cycled off the GH secretagogue peptides for about a week (continued with BPC-157, TB-500).

Not only is the carpal tunnel continuing to be an issue, but my existing trigger finger got much worse as well and has spread to my other digits and even thumbs which I never had a problem with before.

Prior post:

Latest labs (significant elevation in IGF-1, Z score but not GH or GRH since starting the peptides):

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching