Buy Lab Tests Online

Blackhawk

Thought you might like to see imaging. The top is pre-procedure MRI, and mapping the ablation zone.
Second and third are temperature and extent monitoring during ultrasound ablation. Last is post procedure with the dark zone showing effective ablation.

TULsa-PRO imaging.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

Now just about 4 weeks out. Still perineal discomfort, use an inflatable donut cushion for driving and sitting, but everything is working including sexual function and ejaculation

The recovery expectations include up to 3 months for the ablated tissue to heal, and there can be blood or bloody chunks in urine. My urine is clear, but ejaculate has turned from coffee color to light rust. As expected ejaculate volume is minimal, but pleasure is better than expected!

Urinary flow has improved a bit from prior to treatment, but still numerous wake ups during the night. Hoping this continues to improve. I am still taking tamsulosin. Probably will try discontinuing in another week.

I am very happy with the outcome so far, and expect the discomfort to subside further week to week.

OMI100

I have not been around for a bit.
I am still have issues with the F'ED UP TURP that was done :(. I still wear a depends with a maxie pad 24/7 to deal with the after effects:(
I know that EXCELMALE is the place to come for good info. I just finished looking at the vids that MADMAN posted. GREAT VIDS!!!!!
I am leaning into aquablation or HoLEP and will reachout to my current URO for thoughts....
Hope you had a GREAT XMASS and are getting better each day. I will follow your recovery story and hope you have a great ending.
I can relate to the getting up all night to pee..... Not fun....

Blackhawk

I have not been around for a bit.
I am still have issues with the F'ED UP TURP that was done :(. I still wear a depends with a maxie pad 24/7 to deal with the after effects:(
I know that EXCELMALE is the place to come for good info. I just finished looking at the vids that MADMAN posted. GREAT VIDS!!!!!
I am leaning into aquablation or HoLEP and will reachout to my current URO for thoughts....
Hope you had a GREAT XMASS and are getting better each day. I will follow your recovery story and hope you have a great ending.
I can relate to the getting up all night to pee..... Not fun....

Sad to hear of your ongoing trouble. Your case is beyond my knowledge in terms of options. Heck, it was you that got me to the inspire forum in the first place, which led to knowledge of TULSA-PRO and other options.

I continue to improve, but less than expected at this point. Urination is absolutely normal now, and unrestricted, complete success in this regard. Sexual function is 100% except for almost dry ejaculations, which is expected anyway. Still hare perineal discomfort, and it seems to refer into the urethra. This comes and goes and is provoked by pressure on the perineum. I had urinalysis done which was negative. They said to wait it out for 3 months post surgery, and we're just about there now. Not sure what the doctor may suggest at this point. and not sure yet whether i'll ask for followup for this. Will have a PSA done at 6 months, and a year...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me