Buy Lab Tests Online

Blackhawk

The time is nigh.

My prostate story is a bit unique. I've had some degree of BPH since my 40s, but it's remained tolerable until more recent years. Had a real initial PSA scare, but for 4 years it has bounced around, and at no point were any markers indicative of agressive prostate cancer.

It has/had cancer cells in it, but due to infiltration of the gland with leukemia cells, not prostate cancer. I had MRI and biopsy 4 years ago, and zero prostate cancer, but chockablock full of the leukemia cells. PSA hit a high of 11.2. Then I went into remission and it came down to around 2. Then it went back up again, and I've had more urinary trouble. So 3 MRIs now. A lesion which has been there the whole time is getting larger, as is the whole gland. Volume is about 100ml. Night time has been progressively more difficult. So finally having it fixed.

I'll be having a plasma button vaporization (more modern revision of TURP with less side effects/complications) to reduce the medial lobe which is bulging into the bladder, followed by TULSA-Pro to ablate the majority of the rest of the gland three days later.

Mentally preparing, these are two procedures requiring general anesthesia with paralytic and intubation, and 36hr clear liquid diet prep twice in 5 days. I am going to be HUNGRY! I reckon I'll be pretty spent from the procedures, not looking forward to that, but I am looking forward to being able to urinate normally again. Also then, a couple weeks with catheter.

These procedures spare the neuro-vascular bundle. No 100% guarantees of course, but risk of ED and sexual dysfunction is very low compared to knife surgery except that with so much of the prostate tissue removed, it won't be producing fluids any more, and the seminal ducts won't be as original, so dry ejaculations.

Hoping urinary function works as it should again, and that sexual function isn't too life changing.

Wish me luck!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
The time is nigh.

My prostate story is a bit unique. I've had some degree of BPH since my 40s, but it's remained tolerable until more recent years. Had a real initial PSA scare, but for 4 years it has bounced around, and at no point were any markers indicative of agressive prostate cancer.

It has/had cancer cells in it, but due to infiltration of the gland with leukemia cells, not prostate cancer. I had MRI and biopsy 4 years ago, and zero prostate cancer, but chockablock full of the leukemia cells. PSA hit a high of 11.2. Then I went into remission and it came down to around 2. Then it went back up again, and I've had more urinary trouble. So 3 MRIs now. A lesion which has been there the whole time is getting larger, as is the whole gland. Night time has been progressively more difficult. So finally having it fixed.

I'll be having a plasma button vaporization (more modern revision of TURP with less side effects/complications) to reduce the medial lobe which is bulging into the bladder, followed by TULSA-Pro to ablate the majority of the rest of the gland three days later.

Mentally preparing, these are two procedures requiring general anesthesia with paralytic and intubation, and 36hr clear liquid diet prep twice in 5 days. TI am going to be HUNGRY! I reckon I'll be pretty spent from the procedures, not looking forward to that, but I am looking forward to being able to urinate normally again. Also then, a couple weeks with catheter.

No 100% guarantees of course, but risk of ED and sexual dysfunction is very low compared to knife surgery except that with so much of the prostate tissue removed, it won't be producing fluids any more i.e. dry ejaculations.

Hoping urinary function works as it should again, and that sexual function isn't too life changing.

Wish me luck!

Much to think about when it comes to surgery/and benefit vs risk especially when it comes to ED/sexual dysfunction.

Hope everything goes smoothly and I am sure you are in good hands as you are very thorough when it comes to looking into things.

Wishing you all the best!

Keep us posted.

madman

Super Moderator
The time is nigh.

It has/had cancer cells in it, but due to infiltration of the gland with leukemia cells, not prostate cancer. I had MRI and biopsy 4 years ago, and zero prostate cancer, but chockablock full of the leukemia cells. PSA hit a high of 11.2. Then I went into remission and it came down to around 2. Then it went back up again, and I've had more urinary trouble. So 3 MRIs now. A lesion which has been there the whole time is getting larger, as is the whole gland. Volume is about 100ml. Night time has been progressively more difficult. So finally having it fixed.

Mentally preparing, these are two procedures requiring general anesthesia with paralytic and intubation, and 36hr clear liquid diet prep twice in 5 days. I am going to be HUNGRY! I reckon I'll be pretty spent from the procedures, not looking forward to that, but I am looking forward to being able to urinate normally again. Also then, a couple weeks with catheter.

These procedures spare the neuro-vascular bundle. No 100% guarantees of course, but risk of ED and sexual dysfunction is very low compared to knife surgery except that with so much of the prostate tissue removed, it won't be producing fluids any more, and the seminal ducts won't be as original, so dry ejaculations.

Wish me luck!

Plasma Technology Introduction

Plasma + (0:00-25:44)

TLR

The time is nigh.

Wish me luck!
Good luck….I had monopolar TURP last year after a failed Urolift….they found a small (less than 1 percent) amount of cancer in the removed tissue. I didn’t have median lobe issues, so our situation is a bit different. The first couple of days were kind of rough, but after a couple of weeks I wished I had done it a couple years earlier instead of messing with the alpha blockers. I can piss over a six foot fence and get my bladder completely empty now. The retro ejaculation (at least for me) wasn’t a big deal (just can’t do my Peter North imitations anymore), and climax feels just as good as it did before. You ll be fine!!

Blackhawk

Good luck….I had monopolar TURP last year after a failed Urolift….they found a small (less than 1 percent) amount of cancer in the removed tissue. I didn’t have median lobe issues, so our situation is a bit different. The first couple of days were kind of rough, but after a couple of weeks I wished I had done it a couple years earlier instead of messing with the alpha blockers. I can piss over a six foot fence and get my bladder completely empty now. The retro ejaculation (at least for me) wasn’t a big deal (just can’t do my Peter North imitations anymore), and climax feels just as good as it did before. You ll be fine!!

Encouraging, thanks!

Seth

The time is nigh.

Wish me luck!
Best of luck. Hope you sail right through it and have a complete recovery

Blackhawk

A positive update today. Everything has been confirmed at today's appointment. Based on the problem areas being transition zone and medial lobe, not central or the marginal zones, the two ablation procedures should not injure the neurovascular bundle, and function of the bladder sphincter and bladder neck and ejaculatory ducts should remain OK. Since so much of the gland will be ablated, it won't produce much fluid, but the actual ejaculatory function should remain OK. And the projected catheter time is less than what I initially thought.

Plasma button vaporization 6:30AM tomorrow., TULSA-pro on Friday.

Blackhawk

First stage done, quite uncomfortable, but OK for the moment. doctor said the medial lobe was "really big", seemed significantly more than he expected even with prior MRI and yesterday's ultrasound imaging. Should be a good thing having it vaporized in terms of urinary flow. It sits right at the urethral opening of the bladder, and has been impinging on my ability urinate for a very long time. They plan to remove the catheter tomorrow for a couple days until TULSA-Pro.

Blackhawk

Catheter removal did not go as planned, Couldn't urinate, so had to have one re-inserted.

Then had the second stage TULSA-PRO yesterday. After healing will have only about 10-20% of the gland left.

The report is it went as expected, and I should have a good recovery. The catheter is a pain but tolerable. Essentially feels like I got kicked hard in the taint. (not balls), can't sit on a chair.

Feeling pretty positive about it all. Will be uncomfortable for a while, but the long term looks bright for my prostate problem.

tropicaldaze1950

Catheter removal did not go as planned, Couldn't urinate, so had to have one re-inserted.

Then had the second stage TULSA-PRO yesterday. After healing will have only about 10-20% of the gland left.

The report is it went as expected, and I should have a good recovery. The catheter is a pain but tolerable. Essentially feels like I got kicked hard in the taint. (not balls), can't sit on a chair.

Feeling pretty positive about it all. Will be uncomfortable for a while, but the long term looks bright for my prostate problem.
Well, you're on the road to recovery and yes, it's not necessarily smooth or comfortable. I say that as someone who had major abdominal surgery in December, 2021. I found being philosophical helped me, as I knew my discomfort would gradually diminish and then disappear. Can't tolerate pain meds, so I took ibuprofen and acetominophen. Stay chill and stay positive.

TLR

Don’t be surprised if you have bladder spasms at first when you start being able to urinate again….that’s a lot of fun, but without meds it settled down after a day or so.

Blackhawk

Pulled the catheter this morning, 10 days after TULSA-PRO. So far so good!

Glad to be done with the feeling of my urethra leading me around in life.

Tell you what, the best worst thing so far, erections. I have been having them nightly, so NO ED, Everything works!! But with a catheter in? Yow.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Pulled the catheter this morning, 10 days after TULSA-PRO. So far so good!

Tell you what, the best wort thing so far, erections. I have been having them nightly, so NO ED, Everything works!! But with a catheter in? Yow.
That's what they call a good problem to have. Happy to hear you're doing well so far.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me