Where to get pregnyl?

Buy Lab Tests Online

fifty

I thought I remembered a thread about people getting pregnyl from some walmart select pharmacy or something but can’t find it. Neither cvs nor regular walmart here has it. Any tips? @Gman86

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I thought I remembered a thread about people getting pregnyl from some walmart select pharmacy or something but can’t find it. Neither cvs nor regular walmart here has it. Any tips? @Gman86

Ya I heard the same thing. I used to be able to get it at CVS, but they seem to not be able to get it anymore. I had no luck with Walgreens either. I’ve been off of HCG for months now, but if I do go back on it, I plan on trying to get it filled at Walmart’s specialty pharmacy. If they can’t get it, I’ll probably have to just use compounded HCG.

Isnt the Pregnyl supposed to be natural or organically obtained from urine vs artificial...you know what I mean. I think we've had some discussion along those lines about the organic variety being much more potent.
That or us guys that get nothing from HCG, or it complicates our treatment, uses the compounded artificial varieties.

Mr S

Ya I heard the same thing. I used to be able to get it at CVS, but they seem to not be able to get it anymore. I had no luck with Walgreens either. I’ve been off of HCG for months now, but if I do go back on it, I plan on trying to get it filled at Walmart’s specialty pharmacy. If they can’t get it, I’ll probably have to just use compounded HCG.
What I understood was that your local Walmart Pharmacy can order it via their online pharmacy and deliver it to you.

fifty

How do I do that? Just call in a prescription to walmart and if they don’t have it they can handle it?

Also that Walmart link just takes me to the specialty pharmacy homepage.

Last edited:

Mr S

How do I do that? Just call in a prescription to walmart and if they don’t have it they can handle it?

Also that Walmart link just takes me to the specialty pharmacy homepage.
That’s what I understood from the thread. No all meds are in stock at brick and mortar pharmacies and Walmart seems to need a prescription first to start the process. I’m transferring info only. I’ve never done it. However, my urologist saw me today and soon I’ll be dealing with pregnyl and the whole process with Walmart. Then I’ll be able to give you first hand experience. I hope it works though as I don’t want to take compounded HCG.

keithc2485

if you have a mom and pop pharmacy or walmart they can get it.

its like 101 dollars us at walmart and at my Local Neighborhood Pharmacy they ordered it for me it was 127 dollars us. ...... it only took 24 hours for the local neighborhood pharm. to order it ...

Mr S

if you have a mom and pop pharmacy or walmart they can get it.

its like 101 dollars us at walmart and at my Local Neighborhood Pharmacy they ordered it for me it was 127 dollars us. ...... it only took 24 hours for the local neighborhood pharm. to order it ...
Good to know

Mr S

So I should just have my prescription called into Walmart then is what it sounds like?
My urologist sent the script to my local Walmart and asked me to wait a couple of days before I went in person. I have never filled a prescription at Walmart so I need to provide them with my health insurance info and all those things. But it seems to be “the place” to get Pregnyl.

Mr S

The whole thing is that any Pharmacy should be able to get it for you. The issue is that they don’t seem to want to do it. GoodRx.com shows all pharmacies as having Pregnyl available for 108$ if you use their coupon (in case your health insurance doesn’t cover it which is often the case).

Mr S

My Dr sent mine to Walmart. I called Walmart and they wanted to speak with me about “injecting myself”. The pharmacist called my doctor’s office...she said that Pregnyl would have to be ordered from Walmart’s Specialty pharmacy... that it might need refrigeration for shipping... I had to explain it was a powder.... She was clueless as to what Pregnyl was... I created an account, Pregnyl is being processed. I hope it means I’ll get it soon

S1W

Seems like something Empower should consider carrying. They do compound their own testosterone which I have found to be high quality - however, they also offer name brand versions, too. Sounds like some guys would be willing to pay the premium for it.

Mr S

Seems like something Empower should consider carrying. They do compound their own testosterone which I have found to be high quality - however, they also offer name brand versions, too. Sounds like some guys would be willing to pay the premium for it.
Agreed. I spoke today with a different pharmacist at Walmart... she had no idea about cc and IU. Wow. She called the pharmacist and problem solved. I’ll pick up pregnyl tomorrow. It’s 108$ with a GoodRx coupon.

Mr S

Agreed. I spoke today with a different pharmacist at Walmart... she had no idea about cc and IU. Wow. She called the pharmacist and problem solved. I’ll pick up pregnyl tomorrow. It’s 108$ with a GoodRx coupon.
I mean the pharmacist with whom I spoke yesterday and was in charge “of my case”. Pregnyl isn’t even a controlled substance!

fifty

Guy from Walmart called me with a bunch of questions (does it come mixed? are you comfortable mixing it? how long does 10000iu last? asked for goodx coupon.) but was nice enough. Ended up processing my order and said it would be available in a few days.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching