Where to get HCG nowadays?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigTex

BY ALL EVIDENCE TO DATE is SEVERELY underdosed. and as i demonstrated is no cheaper than domestic pharma iu to IU..

Not sure what the issue here is.. we have solid repeated evidence indian pharma HCG is underdosed.
SERIOUSLY? ALL evidence to date that Indian pharma HCG is severely under dosed? Two analysis that you found that in no way said it came from Reliable or even India. Can you prove that it was not counterfeit? We don't know who sent the product in so there is no way to find out any information. We know nothing about those two analysis other than they did not look so good. This particular pharmacy sells a whole lot of HCG and I just presented an analysis that looked pretty good. You absolutely don't have solid, repeated evidence. You have two documents. SERIOUSLY? Of course you can say the same about the analysis I posted but unlike the two your put up I do know this guy and have his word about where he got the HCG. I believe he is paying $10/vial (5000iu) and then as I said turns around and sells it for $45. He was buying 200 vials at a time.

You can preach all of this test your HCG, but how many of us here have the time or money to do all of this testing?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

t_spacemonkey

@BigTex purity is fine, but tbh this does not equal dosage? or do i miss something here.
@granger your evidence is weak. your posted 1 janoshik analysis. 1 of them was clearly underdosed, but the other one could have been a 2000IU bottle. it is impossible to know the dosage of the vial based on the photo. not implying the vials were counterfeit, but this is no evidence at all. that said I do share concerns of under dosing, not dismissing it

BigTex

Both are very weak evidence. Like I pointed out I do know who had this product tested and know where he purchased it. I totally agree with you @t_spacemonkey All I know is this guy sells 5000iu vials and the purity is very good. The only way we will ever get evidence is make a purchase and testing it ourselves. I am not going to do that because I have no reason to suspect the quality or dosing is any different from anything else we buy from any pharmacy. I would be less likely to go ballistic over a $15 purchase that I would a $360 purchase of the same product if I got ripped off. Most of the time my wife and I go out to eat we give away more than that as a tip. While I don't trust any pharmacy, I am not paranoid enough to start testing everything I buy. Maybe one of you guys that are will post the results. Like you I a concerned but not this this point to waste money just to show a pharmacy that I didn't get what I paid for.

If I was in the business of selling stuff like this, I would test everything I purchased and just pass on the money spent to the consumer.

Last edited:

granger

I did some asking around to guys I know in the resale business. His shop is definitely not UG as it is easily found on the internet. He is in the business of selling SARMS, research products, nootropics and peptides. This guy buys and resells ReliableRX HCG for $45 a vial and he said he last tested a batch he bought back in August. I know he does reselling of HCG because it was me who set the deal up a few years back. He has no problem selling it at this price either. This guy has been in business about 15 years and always been very trust worthy and reliable. I use to buy products from him but he had logistic issues providing me with the amounts I needed on a consistent basis. I purposely marked out his contact information for security purposes. As you can see the analysis was done at MZ Biolabs in Arizona, which quite a few guys in the business I know use. This is just one batch but the guy does test every year he tells me, he also test the rest of the raw products he uses to make his products. He did say he never has gotten batches that were not tip top products. I'm not sure what he pays by the vial (use to be ~$10/VIAL) but I am sure it is still cheap enough that he doesn't have to go through the Chinese and then put on labels and have boxes made. 99.7% pure is not so shabby. I was given permission to put this up here provided I marked out the contact information.

View attachment 42288
im assuming chinese generic re no batch #? and yes mz labs doesnt show DOSAGE which is the question. not wether it contains hcg, as everyone agrees that there is some hcg in indian hcg for the most part

remember even though 15$ ur spending the same or similar potentially per iu as domestic pharma.. assuming pay the normal 80-200usd per 10,000 iu. even if had to pay 300usd its not 10X cheaper (if underdosed so severely)

at any rate, discussion here should lead more to getting to the bottom of it. I dont even use HCg but imagine may in the future.

what is a reasonable course of action? forum owner use part of profits to pay for a random test? im new here no one is going to send funds this way, aswell as folks perhaps like mz labs and may have to help them purchase standards in order to determine dosage.. jano apparently has pretty good track record..

should we start a new thread and see if folks want to toss in some bucks? obv will need to ensure came from reliable RX aswell. no one is going to be satisfied unless such a thing happens so might aswell see if we can come up with a good plan for harm reduction purposes... anyone tight with the mods/owner here?

Last edited:

granger

@BigTex purity is fine, but tbh this does not equal dosage? or do i miss something here.
@granger your evidence is weak. your posted 1 janoshik analysis. 1 of them was clearly underdosed, but the other one could have been a 2000IU bottle. it is impossible to know the dosage of the vial based on the photo. not implying the vials were counterfeit, but this is no evidence at all. that said I do share concerns of under dosing, not dismissing it
they dont manufacture that size is why we KNOW its not 2000iu bottle.. plenty of under dosed indian generic test if dig though.. those just popped up and recent...

anyway, yes, agreed more evidence is needed!

granger

SERIOUSLY? ALL evidence to date that Indian pharma HCG is severely under dosed? Two analysis that you found that in no way said it came from Reliable or even India. Can you prove that it was not counterfeit? We don't know who sent the product in so there is no way to find out any information. We know nothing about those two analysis other than they did not look so good. This particular pharmacy sells a whole lot of HCG and I just presented an analysis that looked pretty good. You absolutely don't have solid, repeated evidence. You have two documents. SERIOUSLY? Of course you can say the same about the analysis I posted but unlike the two your put up I do know this guy and have his word about where he got the HCG. I believe he is paying $10/vial (5000iu) and then as I said turns around and sells it for $45. He was buying 200 vials at a time.

You can preach all of this test your HCG, but how many of us here have the time or money to do all of this testing?
again purity doesnt equal dosage.. pharmacy that is selling chinese generic isnt the same as indian HCG.

yes currently i dont have any evidence that shows indian pharma is properly dosed. do you? no, so thats the evidence we have.. yup could be million things, your right. so all we can do to move forward is ask forum who gets money to provide some funds for such testing... there is alot more tests on indian HCG and they all come back very poor ive seen at least 5.. yup could be chinese trying to trash indian pharma who knows, just strange never in my experience comes back near actual dosage, best i think was 50% underdosed.. but i could be mis remembering

anyway, we are on the same page here guys, lets just move forward in how we can solve this issue...im happy to toss some bucks even though i don't use HCG..

Last edited:

t_spacemonkey

they dont manufacture that size is why we KNOW its not 2000iu bottle.. plenty of under dosed indian generic test if dig though.. those just popped up and recent...

anyway, yes, agreed more evidence is needed!
1710339416657.png

BigTex

again purity doesnt equal dosage.. pharmacy that is selling chinese generic isnt the same as indian HCG.

yes currently i dont have any evidence that shows indian pharma is properly dosed. do you? no, so thats the evidence we have.. yup could be million things, your right. so all we can do to move forward is ask forum who gets money to provide some funds for such testing... there is alot more tests on indian HCG and they all come back very poor ive seen at least 5.. yup could be chinese trying to trash indian pharma who knows, just strange never in my experience comes back near actual dosage, best i think was 50% underdosed.. but i could be mis remembering

anyway, we are on the same page here guys, lets just move forward in how we can solve this issue...im happy to toss some bucks even though i don't use HCG..
Yet once again, you are saying all of this with no evidence what so ever. Sound a bit like you have some kind of hidden agenda? Quite a few of us here have used these products and are just fine with it. You haven't even done that much. Evidence, at least I have used it for several years.

MDavidW76

I agree. It is truly a shame how Americans are being treated. Plus, most American just have no idea you can buy much cheaper products in other countries and have them delivered to your front door. Glad to see guys here understand.
Yup, I was in a bind, I told the wife “never again”… this on top of $150+ for the families regular Rx meds and roughly $750 for the middle child’s car over the weekend… It’s too bad my IBS didn’t make me sh!t gold bricks !

BigTex

Amen brother! We make those quarterly payments to the IRS and after two days and a night or lost sleep, I still owe more. 32 pages of tax documents I had to turn in. Gas also went up here over .50/gal not to mention the pain at the grocery store. At least buying medication over seas can help lower what is being constantly taken from our pockets.

MDavidW76

Amen brother! We make those quarterly payments to the IRS and after two days and a night or lost sleep, I still owe more. 32 pages of tax documents I had to turn in. Gas also went up here over .50/gal not to mention the pain at the grocery store. At least buying medication over seas can help lower what is being constantly taken from our pockets.
Oh don’t get me started on taxes… lol
Wife gas to shutdown two of her side businesses and we ended up $1500 short on taxes…
My new-to-me vehicle runs best on high octane as its 13:1 compression, luckily I’m close enough to Idaho that I can use premium for the price of regular here in “The Workers Paradise” of Washington State… ugh

Vitamin_C

I used to get it from Empower but we know the FDA clamped down on that. I've been getting Pregnyl now through my pharmacy and it went from $120 for a 6 week supply to nearly $200.

nikolai269

Fertigyn is made by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries. This company literally fills USA pharmacies with products so I trust it is a very good product.
Seems to me that this is the only remaining indian HCG brand that is actually worth it since Corion is gone. I know zy hcg is underdosed . I'm on 140 mg of test Monday Wednesday Friday and Saturday with hcg 325 eod IU. Planning on starting HMG 75 iu Monday, Wednesday and Friday along side 700-750iu of Fertigyn hcg every single day alongside my regular testosterone dosage. I don't wanna get off trt to have kids so HMG and blasting 5 k IU of hcg a week is what I'm gonna do . I have about a 6.5 month (80 vials of HMG ) so I'm hoping the HMG plus huge amounts of hcg with my regular testosterone dose alongside all vitamins proven to be good for sperm will be enough for me and wife to be to have a baby.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me