What's your favorite beet powder? Been seeing many advertisements for Superbeets

Buy Lab Tests Online

roadglide

I tried the Activz beet powder, but it's not very tasty. Already taking Gene's NO stack, but sounds like a tolerable form of beets should be taken as well.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I do, as the 7oz bottle was made from 5.5 pounds of beets. And it honestly tastes quite good, even just mixed in water by itself - although taste is subjective, of course. The only downside for me is that a 7oz bottle is $21.00.

roadglide

I do, as the 7oz bottle was made from 5.5 pounds of beets. And it honestly tastes quite good, even just mixed in water by itself - although taste is subjective, of course. The only downside for me is that a 7oz bottle is $21.00.

Interesting, thanks for the info.

Vince

Super Moderator
First time I read about this, watched the clips, but can someone please explain me what these beet actually does or believe it does?

Beets are rich in natural chemicals called nitrates. Through a chain reaction, your body changes nitrates into nitric oxide, which helps with blood flow and blood pressure.

MAD King

I am wondering if I will feel anything after a while when I drink beet and how long does it take to feel an effect? This is my fourth day with 10 grams per day and I do not fell anything.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me