What other deficiencies, accompany, low vitamin B12?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

MY vitamin B12 is circling the drain and would like to know what other vitamins I should test alongside vitamin B12. I started taking 500 mcg and soon after my veins started getting puffy again as they had been rather deflated and was having cold feet and coldness in general.

I have been eating a lot of meat with protein, mainly chicken and turkey, and some London broil.

I have been going to the gym for 8-10 weeks every day for 1-2 hours and I’m probably burning through stuff.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

gerardo

MY vitamin B12 is circling the drain and would like to know what other vitamins I should test alongside vitamin B12. I started taking 500 mcg and soon after my veins started getting puffy again as they had been rather deflated and was having cold feet and coldness in general.

I have been eating a lot of meat with protein, mainly chicken and turkey, and some London broil.
Are you doing TRT? As you say your feet feel cold, have you had your thyroid tested?

sammmy

5000 mcg sublingual tablets or liquid B12 methylcobalamin are very effective at rising the blood levels - I get above the normal range if I take them every day.

If B12 is low, probably you have low absorption of all B vitamins, so supplement with a vit B complex - some of those are rather overdosed, like 100 times above the daily requirement, but if you are deficient will do you good in the short term. For a long term usage later, find a vit B complex that is not overdosed.

Test also vit D.

JmarkH

Have you ever tried MIC B12 injections? I do EOD methionine 15mg, inositol 50mg, choline 100mg, B12 cyanocobalamin 1000mg.

Systemlord

I felt like I had more energy in the gym today which I haven’t felt in several weeks. I actually took three 500 mcg capsules today.

I did find a vitamin B complex with 6 mcg which seems more reasonable as 500 mcg doesn’t seem like a good long term dosage.

sammmy

Actually the methylcobalamin B12 tablets or liquid are so massively overdosed (mine are 5mg = 5000 micrograms, which is 1000 times the daily requirement) that they very effectively raise my levels above the normal range with daily administration, despite the fact that obviously I do not absorb it well - it is low normal if I don't supplement. Now I take them occasionally 1-2 times a week. No need for injections.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me